Finland Deserves New Tanks

for simply wanting a few tanks that the finns fought in the war for? damn

Yes .people dont think about how it effects the game generally you can only see to end of your own nose

1 Like

exactly

1 Like

how a few added tanks will destory a game? its not gonna make other techtrees useless.

1 Like

The reason is why a person actually never played Sweden is against the addition of new stuff for Sweden and you said copy/paste is boring but is clear you reason for complain is becuase you are angry Germany main becuase Sweden or in this case Finland have more or better top tiers than Germany.
So again, dude this topic is about low tier stuff for Finland if you think Germany deserve better topt ier stuff dont blain another nations just Gaijin.

2 Likes

again that has nothing to do with me being a german player, i would have said the same for any other copy paste addition to other nations, hungary as well gajin was lazy with copy paste, their t.72m actualy is unique with era covering but gajin didnt bother adding that, they didnt even change the mg on the leo 2a4 until recently when the players complained

1 Like

Again, you are in the wrong place.

i am saying with this it is not because i am a “german main”, i would have said the same for any other copy paste addition

1 Like

OK, loud and clear.

1 Like

Copy paste has ruined the game generally

1 Like

That’s not an explanation on what he asked.

It is a reply to the op which asked for more cnp to be added.

Finnish pz4 and t-34 shouldnt even be copypaste. Finns put DT bow machine guns on their pz4s, its purely cosmetic,but the bow mg ballmount is different. Finland also had various models of t-34, and the one in game should have a muzzle brake installed by the Finns. Finnish StuGs also had bunch of added armour plates, even the goofy concrete add on. Commander cupola specifically got slanted plates to mitigate it being a weakpoint. However, Finland used stuggs well into the 1950s, and these modifications might well be postwar mods. Finnish T-26/Vickers tank should also have a Suomi SMG bow gunner. Finland also captured T-60, T-50 light tanks. And the T-50 on display in Parola Tank museum is a rare variant with add-on armour.

4 Likes

Purchased, not captured:
http://www.andreaslarka.net/sturmi.html

1 Like

Yeah god forbid adding some shermans t72s and pattons to the countries that historically used them in their military. It really ruins uhhhh… something(?) for somebody(?) and totally doesnt fill the lineups, bring more variety to the tech trees and make br gaps easier to jump across.

1 Like

I agree regarding the lazy cutting and pasting but there are some good Finland specific versions of captured vehicles if Gaijin could be bothered to implement them properly.The concrete covered Finnish Stug is a good example and would make a good premium.
Sweden like Israel is something of a mess earlier on it seems.Rushed the nation in without thinking it through.

2 Likes

Sure buddy, seems like those shermans really hurt ya

1 Like

Gaijin just choose those tanks which won’t affect balance in lower BR for inland, because they know if they add KV1B ,stug3g, or better t3476, german suffers will cry…

1 Like

The game’s bigger than it has ever been. What are you talking about?

You joined the forums not even a month ago and are already verbally abusing people here over their preferred country in game. And you’re attitude is blatantly racist towards this.
Screenshot (5411)

Your last game activity was 630 days ago, and you don’t even have an in-game account according to Gaijin. Are you banned and just trolling. What is your goal here? If you don’t play the game, why are you here speaking for the “community”?

Screenshot (5412)

2 Likes

NO, Israel only get Magach and Merkavas. NOTHIGN ELSE

1 Like