Final Separate Battle Ratings by Gamemode Changes & What We’re Planning for Attack Aircraft with All-Aspect Missiles in Air Battles

The Harrier GR7 at 12 is unjustified. It’s a subsonic plane with only 4 AGM that flys relatively slow and the thermal view quality is like a 1980 vhs tape on a raduga tv. This plane was for many months the saving grace of top tier Britain and now it’s 0.3 higher. I’m asking to put it back at 11.7 because let’s be real here. There isn’t even a proper ifv to reduce spawn cost and you have to be the chosen one to perform good in challengers.

2 Likes

why US f16 adf is the same br as 16A in grb when adf can’t carry any a2g munition? shouldn’t it be 11.7 if 16A stay at 12.0?

2 Likes

I mean, that can always be addressed later on. But would u agree that the MFG /WTD61 bein 11.0 while the others are 11.3 is just plain weird? Putting them on the same br for now doesnt hurt anyone until you can adress the bombing efficency problem further

2 Likes

I feel like there was some misunderstanding with what people wanted though… like in Air Realistic Battle the Tornado IDS ASSTA1 and Tornado IDS MFG are exactly the same. The only thing that separates them is the ASSTA1 has guided bombs which have no use in ARB, so there is no logical reason they shouldn’t be at the same BR of 11.0.

1 Like

19 far more than the F-104.
F-104 remains a flying brick while the Mig-19 is a mini F-16.

1 Like

or adding Aim 9l(I) to the assta 1 and the others and they might deserve 11.3 in ARB

This was definitely well understood and taken into consideration, which is why there was a response on the matter.

Unfortunately the 11.3 ones already have a very high efficiency for their current BR. Moving them down as of right now without any other changes would lead to an even larger increase in efficiency for them.

As we mentioned, the feeling is well understood and we are going to revisit it later after the major update and other changes after there can be comprehensive studies into what can be done.

1 Like

9Ds and 9.3 I would support, if given a low airspawn.

1 Like

They likely have a high efficiency because the limited players that play them in air RB are skilled players.

6 Likes

I just don’t understand how that could be possible though. What makes the 11.3 Tornados so different from the 11.0 Tornados that they could have so much higher efficiency at a HIGHER BR? There is something not right here.

2 Likes

Good to see gaijin putting at least 2 minutes of thought into a decision. About time something was done to balance these aircraft.

Should i bring my 10.3 tanks at 10.7 for the AMX or Just don’t use It at all because at 11.3 you can Just use the tornado?
Gaijin surely love to hate italy

I sure love taking A-10A to 11.0 because there’s no tanks at 10.7, only to face Pantsirs and get instakilled by them.

4 Likes

These types of metrics are also already taken into consideration for all vehicles.

4 Likes

Why is it called Battle rating if all you take into consideration is economy efficiency and not combat efficiency

2 Likes

Hello Smin, quick question.

Is the planned forward spawn for the SU25’s, A10’s and A-6E going to be an airspawn?
And if so does that mean that all other attackers/strike aircraft will receive them or are they going to be unique to the planes I listed?

Please bring F-5E back to 10.7, no one will use is over the F-4E and you will ruin the Chinese 10.7 line-up. Thank you please put it back to 10.7.

Hi! :)

I never got an answer in the previous post so i’m trying here again:

1 Like

Hey.

We will have more details closer to the implementation of this feature as it will be after the major update. Right now it’s for the A-10s, Su-25, Su-25K and A-6E due to their particular circumstances and the feedback we received on them. This is a two fold change with an increase in BR for them but also a forward spawn.

2 Likes

That is an answer I wanted.
Thank you for the information, Smin. I appreciate the response.

1 Like