Final Separate Battle Ratings by Gamemode Changes & What We’re Planning for Attack Aircraft with All-Aspect Missiles in Air Battles

They made a mistake, though.

Aircraft such as the SU-25 and A-10 are clearly reserve tier aircraft, I dont know what you are on about.

/s

1 Like

The scimitar and the sea vixen as well. Im just pointing out how inconsistent it always is. The a4 goes up 2 brackets but these seem forgotten.

rofl

Fantastic changes. Thank you for listening to community feedback and adjusting the values from the initial post. The single thing I believe MAY cause issues would be the J7E going down in GRB with the 8b and 7D just because of how much of a monster it is in dogfighting, but I do believe that the way fighters are used in ground RB it would hopefully be a non-issue in the vast majority of matches. Other than that one nit-pick, this is honestly perfection in my opinion. Massive W

1 Like

A-4s have CMs right?

These dont.

Sea Vixen and Buc S1 dont even have a gun. Buc S1 has no form of A2A at all. No guns, no AAMs

Scimitar and Sea Vixen are reasonably quick in a straight line, but A-4 will probably out turn them.

I have already told you, I havent ignored your list of jets.

I know that there are flareless planes at 9.3, hell, there are flareless planes at 10.3. What you are suggesting is that the A-10A and Su-25/Su-25K be at a minimum of 11.7, so that they do not see any flareless planes.

11.7 is the same BR as the goddamn mirage 2000C-S4, and you say that they need to be that high for the game to be balanced enough for you.

I mentioned that with the compressed state, what you want is not possible.
I mentioned that I agree, and that it would be nice if a lot of the planes you mentioned didnt see the all-aspect missiles
I mentioned that some of the planes on that list would need to go up anyway, even if the all aspect missile buses were moved up
I agreed with your premise

Its just a strange definiton of ‘ignore,’ thats all.

images (5)

Can you confirm that the attacker BR changes will apply to all air modes? The A-10 has completely ruined the 10.3 bracket in Sim and I want to know for sure that that’ll no longer be an issue. Sim tends to get left out of a lot of important BR changes so I get nervous if it isn’t explicitly mentioned.

2 Likes

Did do that in Air Sim in the Buc S2B. Took it into an uptier. and found myself behind a Su-39. So nothing i could about it even though I had Aim-9Ls attached. Had to head off shortly anyway. So just rammed the guy of the sky :D

1 Like

38 ide love a reason for this

Anyword on swedish Strike fighters getting usable ground strikes loadouts at 10.3 and 10.7? Still waiting for the RB75T to come its only been seven months since the suggestion to give them a domestic weapon for ground rb that would be slightly better than agm 65a

1 Like

Gaijin:

“What is Sweden? They dont have an air tree”

Idk id like to actually use my strike fighters as well anything butna fighter with worse.flight performance than a mirage 3E and worse in every way to one while at the same BR but its fine you see so much swedish CAS with the viggens /s

1 Like

I totally understand the point but thats only in relation to the EEL F6. that logic doesnt apply to other Jets and vice versa. hence the best solution is remove the all aspect missiles and then see how they perform after such change, then decide if BR adjustments need to be made.

But you cannot simply say this is a good change when 38 aircraft still face all aspect (even if in limited numbers) not everyone will have the skill or knowledge, but that doesnt mean they should get punished for a complete lack of hard counters to a system impemented improperly. but regardless, I can see this airspawn/spawn change doing the opposite. are we forgetting why airspawn got removed in the first place?

The lightning was once 9.7, and it wasnt a ‘death sentence.’ I understand that the meta is different nowadays, but if he is suggesting moving the A-10s and Su-25s up two steps, that would give the Lightning ample room to be moved up to stop it crushing 8.7s and 8.3s.

1 Like

My b, I had written that post in response to @Morvran s comment, which was specifically about the lightning. I responded to your comment a couple posts up.

Here

Just did a game to test it out and got 3 kills in a full uptier.

Its not as good as the F104A/C, mig 19pt and maybe the Mig21 but it is better then the F100s, Su-7s, Q-5A, G-91Ys, (maybe the sagittario depends on uptier or downtier) and hte J32B

1 Like

Its definitely better than the Sagittario. That plane, while being nimble asl, doesnt even clock 1100 on the deck.
Its no Ariete for sure.

Bullpups are very good, you might need to rebind your controls but I have a 5-1 KDR using the Scimitar using Bullpups.

Sag is better in full downtiers as it can hang much better and lower speeds and can get guns on the Subsonics (yeah its no Ariete)