Fighters bombing instead of doing their job

Do you think this is anything more than arbitrary gaijin/game naming schemes? They are fighter-bombers. Obviously.

1 Like

Note that I said fighter players. If you want to bomb, play a bomber

“You didn’t actually know a guessed”. No I made an assumption based on my own evidence lmao what’s your problem.

You said I was bad at the game, I corrected you and pointed out the hypocrisy, that’s it.

It’s also fine to bomb in stock fighters, I just don’t recommend doing it past stock for the same reasons you are complaining about.

So, you guessed.

People who resort to trying to make it about skill when in a conversation to shut down speech who non-coincidentally are worse than the person they are trying to shut down via a skill argument.

Uhh no guessing and inference are different

I said one backhanded sentence about not doing what your aircraft is easily able to do lmao it’s not my fault you got all butthurt about it