Fair Play: July 2024

You cannot explain overall K/D 0.06 tho. I watched your last replay, the chinese base bombing bots that just flew 24/7 to bomb base and away were better than you before Gaijin banned them. There wasnt any plane within your spawn area entire game, you have zero situational awarness aswell. All you did was spawn, fly straight like bot ignoring everything and forgetting chaff and flares exist, then turned and kept flying straight until you died to another F-4 that was coming after you for a while. Next spawn you destroyed your gear and elevator controls in AV-8 while trying to land on airfield to decap it at like 600 km/h, then last spawn you tried to fire AIM-9B on 5km away plane when these things barely hit plane at 1.5 km flying straight due to their 10G overload limit.

1 Like

Yeah, no, that’s wrong. Are you sure you are watching the right replay?

Because the second I see a launch indicator on my RWR, I chaff/flare like mad until that goes away.

Yes, the last game you played, at Smolensk. 1st July 2024. And also just dumping chaff and flare have no effect, have to notch for SARH to get rid of,and fly 3-9.

You’re watching the wrong replay then, because I wasn’t on on July 1st.

I literally watched replay with you, and they go from newest to oldest. Also its using server time afaik.

Again,the Mozdok one you died to AIM-9L from A-10 while spamming flares like mad and not turning even slightly or getting rid of afterburner,and i am sure if i would watch it further i would see more.

Yeah, so again that’s not me. I haven’t been online since last month.

You can lie all you want, but this is literally you in that game. Kerry_Freeman

2 Likes

No it’s not, none of those names look or sound familiar. I’d be able to tell instantly if they were familiar.

Sorry, but that’s not me.

I am honestly tired of your bullshit, you are the only Kerry_Freeman that exist in this game.

1 Like

Still not me. My account perhaps, but not me IRL.

Then someone else is playing on your account and you have different problem than your K/D lol

My thoughts exactly.

Just so you know, just so you have this on record, I don’t share my account details or use any sort of advantage-gaining programs. So it’s strange that I didn’t get any email of someone logging into my account that day despite having 2FA enabled… perhaps the system has a flaw that allows people to access it, much like a token stealer for Discord.

If that’s the case, then I don’t think any conventional ways to stop this from happening will work, such as 2FA or changing one’s password.

Any recommendations, oh smart one?

ron-burgundy-escalated-quickly

3 Likes

No? Cope?
This statement confirms you have no clue about that game bud

Point remains, if you spawncamp in a shooter you’re given a ban.

No you’re not? If you’re garbage enough to not be able to break out which in tf2 you defo can you’re sadly just garbage
Stomping isn’t a bannable offense lol

Never played TF2, have played one of its’ clones.

There’s a difference between stomping and spawncamping dude.

And even in those clones they don’t ban you for spawncamping cuz it rarely occurs anyway.
(Unless you’re playing OW, L in that case, game is CP).
I know the difference between those and it’s your fault for letting a flanker reach your spawn and get free kills. Plus you can always retry and return the favor.

I play Paladins, and you’re right it rarely happens. On the rare occasion it does though, spawns are a safe zone - you can shoot out of them, but you can’t shoot into them.

I should know, I tried.

Yea sad game lmao, dead since alpha for me.
Still, it is a core mechanic in tf2 to push into spawns because the game is designed around it in most comp or team heavy modes/maps.
Granted it has issues in wt but the principle works in the same way here too.