Fair Play: December 2023

uk_repair_940_be6829ff5ea5238206d286ca19

Nobody likes cheaters. We’re continuing to actively fight them — and we want to thank those who are actively helping us on this matter. The number of violations identified and banned recently has significantly increased — and with it of course the integrity of all battles!

Banned accounts

Over the last month, we’ve blocked 6,818 accounts that were found to be in violation of the rules. Specifically 3.2.3 of the EULA namely in the automation of gameplay (using bots) and cheat software.

For full transparency, we’re publishing the full list of these blocked players. This list will be available for two weeks after the publication of this article.

What we recommend

We recommend that you set a strong password for your account and enable two-step authentication in your profile. This will protect your account from fraudsters. And remember, don’t use forbidden client modifications and never share your account information with anyone!

27 Likes

Get rekt aahahahahahah

well, baby steps, but at least something …

So, how about all those hundreds of thousands of accounts who botted for years and years before Gaijin was forced to actually react to the bot infestation? Players with stats like this? Are they completely safe now?

11 Likes

I don’t get why people bot with the A6M5 Ko it’s such fun even without botting.

All you need to know is fly low and act dumb and boom you kill them.
I’ve done this tatic many times and it got me to the aera of the Japanese tree where I am now.

3 Likes

I guess they doesn’t even know how aim against enemy planes or grind without botting lmao.

2 Likes

6k is far of from that fabled 40k…

6 Likes

There’s definitely names missing I think

1 Like

A6Ms are so fun to use. I really love using A6M6c

1 Like

I mean 40K is a lot of name so the doc may not have space for all of them

1 Like

Yea the only major issue with them is spead bu that’s mainly it tbh

This guy lol
t

8 Likes

Where are his 1-30 accounts?

How many Emails does he have lmao.

1 Like

Probably on the previous ban lists
hammerzs-ban-hammer

1 Like

Is it even possiable to have that many emails ?

But wait theres more!!!
t2 There is a total of 32 accounts with the Dxiaoc in it… thats an addiction or selling accounts.

1 Like

420px-The_Banhammer

"You have received an infraction.
-------
Your very existence is being called into question.
-------

Serious infractions will never expire."

So of the players who famously and publicly complained on this forum and were mocked (fairly I thought) by a senior moderator, one (KartoffelnStab) is shown as banned, but not on this list, and another (Gh0st5599) is neither on this list nor is his player profile showing as banned anymore.

For the former, it might be good to get an explanation on why this list isn’t complete. Numbers of 40,000 to 60,000 account bans have been stated by people close to Gaijin on public forums recently, this is obviously less.

In the latter case, if the fellow has now been unbanned, maybe an acknowledgement of the false accusation? Have many others been recently reversed, since we now have public proof on this forum of at least one reversal in the last 48 hours, it seems?

Update: Otherwise, great work, nice to see effective enforcement has continued since the last ban list in October. Would still like to see squadron names for these players, so that motivated squadron leaderships could help Gaijin out keeping the game clean.

5 Likes

Wow lol

This is probably the same person as this one has 20 accounts linked to the name and is close to the other one. thats 64 accounts as it stands right now by one person.
t3

1 Like