Fair Play: November 2023

Forum indicates that a new ban wave is on. I have checked a few accounts but this time I find no Moffet with 5000 battles and 50 kills. They all owned several premium vehicles.

Banned people usually know friends whom they suspect to have done something wrong when they let them use their account.

2 Likes

We’re gonna see a lot of claims/excuses.

It’ll be interesting how much they can say about their methods to justify their actions on the next “Fair Play” for sure.

An unknown Chinese player has submitted codes of 20 different cheat services. It is likely that Gaijin can use these cheats in reverse to investigate or to just ban using codes. This includes both cheats, and botting services, which are cheats too.
I highly suspect someone in gaijin steals these codes and distribute them as cheats. Bots in ground assault is known for locking onto certain parts of player vehicles such as barrel/breech, and it may explain why such kind of cheaters are hard to ban because they may be made with little effort converting game codes.
It is very likely that gaijin will have to fire some of its engineers, if that is the case, and also lawsuit them since it hurts the game revenue.

10 Likes

I saw this on Reddit. What a gigachad for doing this.

He is being doxxed because…well, monetary interests are involved. But he has already contacted the local government for personal safety worries.

5 Likes

Hardly unknown, he’s right here: 讨论&求助;这样举报外挂软件的方式是否正确

Ultra based.

1 Like

I hope he remains unknown in real life.

Can we get an update?

True heroo7

AFAIK there’s no indication they ban in “waves” - they report on accounts banned in the last month, once each month

i dont have conclusive evidence, but im pretty sure that those lists are a mix between automated Anticheat bans and the “end of the month” manual ban waves.

As an enjoyer of a certain loot/extraction shooter, it feels to good to see this issue taken seriously.

Bravo!

Cheaters got banned. There’s no need to excuse the bans

I think you misread me. I said there’d be a lot of banned players making excuses (it was my dog playing, etc.) for why they shouldn’t be banned (re the post I was replying to taking some of those claims at face value).

2 Likes

This is a link to a blank list 🫤

Or you’re disabled like me, sleep for an hour or so and go right back in to get killed, depending on how much I’m hurting. lol.

Yes, because Stona’s comment you tagged literally says it will be available ONLY for 2 weeks after publication, which happened on the 14th of November. Now, do the math and work out why its no longer available.

Please use new thread for this topic: