Okay, you don’t play the game…
How am I supposed to outmaneuver four F3Hs on my six with an energy advantage?
Going up won’t work — I’ll just get eaten by Sparrows.
Okay, you don’t play the game…
How am I supposed to outmaneuver four F3Hs on my six with an energy advantage?
Going up won’t work — I’ll just get eaten by Sparrows.
i can see what you have playdd or not. its not an assumption, its a fact.
and another fact is that you clearly dont know what you are talking about
this was said repeatedly over and over, early jets will NOT perform well when you stick to the ground.
they do not have missiles to circumvent the energy loss, nor they have enough engine power to gain altitude fast afterwards.
you dictate the fight from above, its essentially faster props
just fly low if you and our whole team fly low , they need low , force your rules
You don’t even know what you’re on about when you say the plane should be 9.7 you’re just another limited player Warthunder player who wants to fly in a straight line but then blames the game
but you know that if you just stay low you make F3H missile loadout completely useless forcing them to come down to you and dogfight you? and they will have 4 missiles of load under their wings making them heavier?
or just if you go high you know TURN? sparrow literally goes straight for a looong time before it even tries turning and even then it turns like a brick
lol no…
bud just stay silent when you dont know how that br works, you dont have to know everything
enough said
Lol, when I stay low, the F3H horde has the energy advantage. They dive on me and kill me. When I try to maneuver, they get me with AIM-9Bs. When I go up they get me with the sparrow,
Do you even play the game?
Omg
Study the Vietnam War and then comment on energy advantages and positioning
if you die to aim9b thats a skill issue lol they have to be behind you, below 2km and you have to fly straight
if they have better energy they dont even have to dogfight
they can bnz you infinitely and will never run out of energy while you struggle to gain enough on the deck and try your best to reverse multiple F3Hs trying to penetrate you before you even pull your pants down
This thread is pure copium.
this is why having an energy advantage is so important in early jets
you can do nothing but wait to be gangbanged if you dont have one
you dont dictate the fight whatsoever, you have no high G missiles like high or top tier to circumvent this, you dont have enough engine power to gain energy advantage and reverse the situation, you dont have extreme maneuverability to dogfight multiple people at once
you know they could always do that and many other jets at this br can do this? if you get targeted by multiple people at once you are screwed anyways lol
omg
just play the mig 15 or mig 17, lets see what you say afterwards.
The F3H horde still has the energy advantage over me and my team. I have to turn, and I’ll get killed by an AIM-9B because there are 9 F3Hs with probably 18 AIM-9Bs between them.
You’re just avoiding addressing the actual issue: there can be up to 10 F3Hs in a single lobby.
aim-9b is our problem ? omg pure copium full
you are NOT getting killed by aim9b while turning. And if you get targeted by multiple people you are dead anyways F3H or not.
skill issue
isnt that why you have negative k./d on almost all your early jet vehicles
I’ve already told you, this is pure copium