F16 to germany?

except the F/A 18^^

that road is long gone, 1 word F16AJ

1 Like

Oh lmao, even worse.

I know, and I hate it

That would be a BIG MISTAKE.

All to Germany or all to France or all to “Middle Korea” lol (all together, wherever they go).

I’m not sure I’ve read about these plans.

If I’m sure of one thing, it’s that 90% of all forum discussions will end if the community gets some details about their plans to reinforce the current nations.

We know that such plans are always subject to change due to multiple factors, so revealing those details should not be considered a biblical revelation, although, as I said, it would end most discussions (except the one about missiles) and meaningless speculation, which always end up reaching the time of the Roman Empire.

4 Likes

that is currently how it sounds after smins post at elast

I know. I just wanted to reinforce your point.

1 Like

Didnt the MiG-29 9.13 arrive on the dev server with R-73s? That very much makes it seem like that “they were never intended to get R-73s” statement was a lie

1 Like

@Smin1080p better question when PZH2000 for gormany?

Which will likely be delisted if/when replacement [F-16A OCU from Thailand] is added.

Most aircraft of a common family are set-up with a series of weapons in case they are needed for future use or variants. Its not an indication that all of them will get them or at all. R-73 was however planned for the later model 29s, rather than the first generation.

both the Mig-29 as well the F-14 had armaments in the the trailer which gaijin then removed before release…

im starting to believe gaijin likes this bait and switch :D

3 Likes

Image we will see the F-4F ICE in the trailer for the next patch with IRIS-Ts and then it will arrive with just AIM9Ls

4 Likes

Aim 9B cause reasons

Others also get German ground and air tech for dubious reasons. Why shouldn’t Ger get something in return? Also some compromises would be nice…like more than 2 Mavericks for F-4F. That they’re always so damn accurate in case of Germany, while others get whole blueprint jets added…

give me back all migs sukhois t72’s back then if you are having problems about that german vechicles/aircraft goes to other nations

All were in service with the DDR. This MiG however was an independent effort by Germany and France after the reunification. So stop your cope.

read again he had problems that german vechicles go to other nations tt so he shouldnt be complaining if other nations vechicle get removed from germany

He’s probably referring to the KF-41 trouble, but other than that idk what he’s cooking :/

All were in service in West and East Germany…or even both. Even the Suchois were Luftwaffe jets. Why should we give them back? Aren’t you feeling well?

Alot German stuff distributed to Sweden, Italy etc. was not in service with those countries. Show me the swedish Leopard 2A6. The Swedish Junkers 88 (many more…)…the Italian Tiger? Italian Leopard 2? Other nations get alot units added they never operated. Except Germany (let the Hunter aside, this plane is pointless and no one ever wanted it). So where’s my German F-15? F16? Hey…these were even tested with German markings on them.

Screenshot 2023-09-29 001253

2 Likes