F-4S Phantom II should get AIM-9L

It have same level radar as F-16AAJ and more missiles.
Only difference - maneuverability, but depends on your playstyle .
And same with tomcat

And bruh, F-16AJ in changes mistakely low, will be 13.0, because similar(worser) F-16 ADF, MLU here.

Meanwhile MiG-29G and M4K 💀

F-16A ADF, MLU will have same BR with MiG-29G, M4K, F-15A/F-15J, JAS39A(it shouldn’t be) after “decompression”

1 Like

Gripen must be 13.3, yes.
And same with M4K i think
Also - they forgot M2K at 12.3, must be 12.7/13.0

Yeah… M2K C-S4/C-S5 should be counterpart of F-16A Block 10 tbh.

While some of their changes are actually good but, if they don’t change the spreadsheets significantly, they need to give better AAM for some planes and continue to sit in BR as is or move to a higher BR.

F-15J is 13.0

Well the F-4EJ Kai is an F-14B in armament, but with a superior radar and worse dogfight performance.
Both go mach 1.15 on the deck, only EJ Kai will take slightly longer to get to that speed.

A great BVR - boom zoom aircraft.
EJ Kai remains the exclusive aircraft I got two ace matches back to back in a bit after the release of gen 4 aircraft.

Agree Mirage 2000C-S4 & S5 change to 12.3 BR except Mirage 2000D-R1

For JAS39 Gripen A, 4x RB 99 instead RB 71 but remove RB 74(M) only

Remove AIM-9M from F-15J because never armed

Sure
It does help alleviate stock pain though

Point was more the absurdity that aam-3 would make the f4ej Kai such a good plane it would be placed at the same ranking as the f15j or higher

1 Like

They are, better IR missiles and also SARH missiles.

Kind of, maybe better to give both tomcats better ir missiles and for 1 step up for air rb
And didnt change for air sb or 14b by 1 step

Also might be good to give all 13.0 “old” planes irccm missiles/or historical loadouts(for example - ADF used amraams)

For 12.3 - op
12.7 - good
13.0 - some lower than medium

With that it will go to 13.7
Gripen still one of best dogfighters with decent BVR capabilities

The issue becomes F-14D then has no place as a unique vehicle being the same BR as the F-14B, which would make the F-14B undesireable due to the B’s inferior radar, but the D can’t be higher due to using identical weaponry.

Well
They can add Amraams to D, they was tested fully
On 14D SAC (Standard Aircraft Characteristics)

And it will go to 13.3/13.7 with current brackets.
Idk, 14D might be fun btw.

Also - if add non serial missiles like a Agile(seeker from 9L with fov) might be R-73 for us(pulls near to 50G, TVC)

No, it is not.
F-14A/F-14B currently has the loadout historically wrong and when using AIM-54, must have an AIM-54 pylon at station 3/6 but, it missing in the game.

That’s mean i should not be possible to have x2 AIM-54s + x4 AIM-7s.
In the case of the F-14D, this should be possible because of the new pylon and AIM-54C+ cooling system.

1 Like

Difference in 1 sparrow
Idk, will not change anything
Or just take more phoenixes(full belly)

AMRAAMs were tested on one modified F-14D, not any picked F-14D.
This has sadly been proven by a number of other WT players, and likely at least one staff member.

Thus F-14D’s max loadout is 9M, AIM-7F-P which are effectively identical, and AIM-54Cs.

@NestleKitkat
As much as you and I are correct on that, it doesn’t change capabilities in the long run.
Especially since you can run 2 AIM-54s on the wing mounts instead, for 4 AIM-7s.
It’s a historical inaccuracy that only changes the center line where cooling bottles aren’t fitted internally.

Whereas the wing-pylons have internal cooling bottles fitted at all times for all the missiles compatible with the stores.

At the very least, it can have a different loadout than the F-14D. If ECM is implemented in the game, the AIM-54C+ would have distinct differences from the AIM-54C.

Yes, but that still F-14D. Maybe they can make it as selected aircraft.

They even cant into standart 54C MK47…

As far as I know, it was not supported.

I’m working on posting a bug report on it, but the tech mod says the document I have is somehow still classified, so I’m looking for a NATOPS F-14A flight manual from the 1970s as a replacement.