F-4F KWS LV (ICE): Arch-Phantom!

Not really.
They agree there’s not enough to outpace even China’s current unique vehicles.

It’s funny when people say “This should be independent”…
Well, if it has significantly more copy-paste than China… probably not.

I’m going to bed now before my brain explodes like a 250kg bomb.

But even though most of us didn’t see eye to eye I say to all good night

The Dutch are the single biggest population group living in Belgium after ‘native’ Belgians, if they wouldn’t like it they wouldn’t be here. They are the second biggest group in Belgium after the french if you only count ‘foreigners’.

1 Like

Because a shared language makes it easy to do so, especially when housing is/was a lot cheaper there, and considering borders aren’t a thing you can easily live cheap and travel across the border for work… same how they can go to Germany for cheap alcohol.

Look at a map of spread of these Dutch people and you’ll find they’re all in the border region.

Those couldnt carry ARHs

namely…?

I’m genuinely joking about the whole Naval thing, but seriously look at yourself, apparently Brits are unreasonable for asking for one tank, meanwhile Germans get a free run at… let me see, the Swiss, Austrian, Dutch, Argentinian tech? I don’t think so

“think” - I don’t think anything about having high ground. I merely think you reap what you sow, and unfortunately this is the time in game where Germany for once actually does suck. Embrace it and run with it.

No. There is no gap in the tree. If you’d not got a Fox 3 carrier then I could see that, but that is objectively not the case. You seem to want to make out that Germany is some poor helpless nation, that has gotten nothing for the past three years. Maybe if you mained something like Italy, Sweden or Britain would you actually know what that entails.

This is just blatantly stupid, because we could say that about pretty much every tree. Britain could get half of europe by that logic because pretty much every Government that wasn’t Pro-Germany escaped to Britain. As did a number of their troops still loyal to those respective Governments.
What, do the Brits magically get a claim to every European tech tree because pilots from almost every nation flew Spitfires or Hurricanes? That logic is absurd.

then WHY did you use it? You’re the one who suggested that Germany was a “major tech tree” and had more right to regular additions than other trees, which is quite blatantly not true.

Well maybe ask the German Government really nicely if they’d stop exporting all their tech.

Where is Germany’s relationship to the Gripen? Nonexistent. What is Germany’s relationship to the F-16? Also nonexistent. There’s your answer.

Christ you really think that Germany is badly treated? No wonder you’re flip flopping like a dying fish.

Trust me, having been to both Belgium and France, there is a whole lot in common.

There is absolutely nothing stopping Gaijin from developing domestic vehicles alongside this and you’re fully aware of that, yet you’re choosing to make a non-issue a problem to suit your own ends.

And guess what… lots of people think that German mains should shut up and cope with the ICE being bad for two patches. You’ll get the EFT down the line anyway.

I mean the same could be said of you, thus far i’ve seen about 3 people suggest that the Dutch should go to Germany, which are you, Thodin, and one other dude further up the thread.

Hmmm yes let me ignore the entire Dutch Navy, which while sure it ain’t a battleship totting one, certainly was sizeable, as well as the Fokker factories (which you previously mentioned) which produced a wide variety of aircraft, not to mention the Belgian air industry. That’s two our of the three areas of the tech tree sorted. They could then have the Copy paste tech they already have BUT NO THEY CANT HAVE THE LEOPARD BECAUSE ITS GERMAN

That is merely because Gaijin has made it so. If you go and have a look through suggestions, not too long ago someone made a pretty decent suggestion - up to rank 4 there’s some fairly unique aircraft in there, and even afterward the modifications (Looking at the Mirage 5BA) give it differences to aircraft in other trees. Belgian Air Forces Sub-tree

4 Likes

the canadian leo wouldn’t have filled a hole at all in the british tree and it was obvious from gzabi where the leo will go and you guys always started the discussion again and again.

It really is not the same situation at all. You can keep being mad about the 2A4M but dont take toxicity to other topics or entire playerbases

I mean as far as I can see it, the argument for a Canadian Leopard hinges on the fact that a) it’s a commonwealth nation, and b) it would’ve made up for shortcomings in the British tech tree, namely a tank with decent armour and mobility, and c) we already have Canadian vehicles in our tree (Adoots, QF 3.7 Ram, probably some others that i’ve completely forgotten)

While I personally would rather have gotten neither the Canadian Leopard and Bhishma and would’ve much rather taken buffs for the Challenger 2, I can see why Brits wanted it. Equally, I can see why Brits should not get it, namely it’s a leopard, and if Gaijin could bother their arse to fix the massive gaping problems with the Challengers there would be no need.

Friendly reminder its one of the worst amored 11.3s in the game.
Thats realy not an argument the britains csn use

I’m assuming this is a no, but will we see the SPS-141 pods for the ICE? It would give it up to 218 flares as 2 could be carried at once.
IMG_0075

How so?
Moreover no mention of the mobility thing.

The turret add on is not a standard arrowhead armor of the 2a5, uts realy onky a few inches of steal and acts as a spacer vs CE .
Its gets additional armor around buts its all against CE.
For all that matters its a leo 2a4 with a a small uparmored front.
The weight gets increased quite a bit as well and loses its mobility

meanwhile Germans get a free run at… let me see, the Swiss, Austrian, Dutch, Argentinian tech? I don’t think so

No one asked for that, German players are equally confused about half those things.

I merely think you reap what you sow, and unfortunately this is the time in game where Germany for once actually does suck. Embrace it and run with it.

They’ve sucked for years, they didn’t get a top tier tank in like 3-4 years at some point and whenever they get something new it never lasts more than 1-2 months before it’s nerfed or surpassed.

Maybe if you mained something like Italy, Sweden or Britain would you actually know what that entails.

Sweden has been spoiled rotten ever since they were added, Italy has gotten a bunch of new vehicles with Hungary, they’ll get a top tier 2A7 and Britain has been doing pretty well as well with a new sub tree.

You’re the one who suggested that Germany was a “major tech tree”

Calling something a major tech tree is not the same as the whole ‘main’ thing.

Christ you really think that Germany is badly treated? No wonder you’re flip flopping like a dying fish.

The only thing flip flopping is happening with your weird intepretations.

Trust me, having been to both Belgium and France, there is a whole lot in common.

Okay… I said Benelux… not Belgium?

There is absolutely nothing stopping Gaijin from developing domestic vehicles alongside this and you’re fully aware of that

You sweet summer child… there is also nothing stopping them from not doing it.

lots of people think that German mains should shut up and cope

Here we go again.

I mean the same could be said of you, thus far i’ve seen about 3 people suggest that the Dutch should go to Germany

No… it could not be said of me, I’m not the one pretending I’ve talked to some people who want certain things as if that matters somehow, my arguments for the Dutch going to Germany and Belgium to France are not rooted in the preference of random Dutch people I’ve talked to.

Hmmm yes let me ignore the entire Dutch Navy, which while sure it ain’t a battleship totting one, certainly was sizeable.

Alright, so a tech tree with a few basic cruisers and destroyers justifies an entire tree of coastal and bluewater?

as well as the Fokker factories (which you previously mentioned) which produced a wide variety of aircraft, not to mention the Belgian air industry.

A few pre- WW2 planes is enough to fill up an entire tree? And as if Belgium has anything other than that, they barely had anything better than bi-planes.

That’s two our of the three areas of the tech tree sorted. They could then have the Copy paste tech they already have **BUT NO THEY CANT HAVE THE LEOPARD BECAUSE ITS GERMAN`

So 99% copy paste from other nations so we can have some Fokkers and Renard for air and maybe a Pantrado for ground? You know who did have access to all of those? Germany… after they conquered the Netherlands and Belgium… only the Renards were so useless they didn’t even bother taking them.

How am I being mad about the Leo I was using it as an example as it’s the most recent one about how the toxics from the German community.

Well tell your side we can end this by working together to a common goal then.

But all I see is some German asking for nations the same as us Brits were.
I’m only trying to point that out but yea that toxic now apparently only if it towards the Germans.

1 Like

So you fight toxicity with… toxicity? I still remember you whaling about how we were rubbing the 2A4M CAN in your face(s), and now you’re here stating “oh it’s fine if they experience it”, you’re just a hypocrite then. This gets better when you take into the account it’s 9/10 times the Brits who go around and fight “us” about possible sub-tree additions too, lol.

2 Likes

If everyone in the world not a hypocrite at least once in their lives I be very surprised lol.

But you must remember the argument for the 2a4M It’s a German tank their for goes in Germany.

So I’m just applying the same logic here for you’re “subs” ideas, the Swiss F/A-18 is American plane there for goes in the US tree : P

But as German players have pointed out applying that same logic is toxic now it seems.

1 Like

Holy yappers. Man you’re crying about “German toxicity” while spreading it yourself, I don’t care about the "logic being used here and whatnot, what strikes me as strange however is how you’re self-justifying your actions by mentioning the actions of other people and its quite laughable if you ask me.

M8 it all about how to deal with it.

Us Brits got told to deal with it when it comes to the Canadian leo, I’m doing the same thing here with the ICE.

Look when I’m in the wrong I put my hand up which is a rarity on the forums nowadays.
Most of my comment’s what you call hypocritical are mainly jokes.

But how can you call me a hypocrite when I take stuff what the Germans say and use it against their logic ?

Am I in the wrong for using this thread as much as I am, yes I properly am.
Am I sorry about my “toxicity” no because they did it to us first.

But have I started to call names for the otherside ? No that was your side with toxic and hypocrite.

But I will say this I apologise for any stress I caused over the past few days

1 Like

Ignoring that britain already had a subtree then and now got confirmed a second one and thus are in no need for vehicles with no relations from even more nations. While germany has no subtree at all.

How many times do we need to say it that we want 1 subtree and looking for options. We don’t want all which were suggested

The same logic with the f-18 would be if britain wouldn’t have tanks there but they have not one but 3 and their premium at 11.3. Germany had 1 tank there. So claiming that britain has a gap there is more than false.

Best option would be not introduce it at all. Neither for britain nor for Germany (or US). Because it was clear that this tank will be controversial

Then you were coming into this thread that german mains should be happy to get this and being toxic af about it. Discussing where the 2A4M will go is different than mocking people who are dissappointed with the ICE

By complaining about it while making use of it? That’s like, the definition of being a hypocrite.

Am I sorry about my “toxicity” no because they did it to us first.

No, they did it to us first actually (i.e “I pulled it out of my ahh” type of argument you’re using here, but hey, I still remember the British arguing that KF41 shouldn’t be added to Germany and in case you haven’t noticed, this is sarcasm).

But have I started to call names for the otherside ? No that was your side with toxic and hypocrite.

Didn’t know calling people what they are is “name calling”. You learn something new everyday, even if that new info is blatantly wrong and serves no other purpose than to deflect the blame away.