F-4F KWS LV (ICE): Arch-Phantom!

By complaining about it while making use of it? That’s like, the definition of being a hypocrite.

Am I sorry about my “toxicity” no because they did it to us first.

No, they did it to us first actually (i.e “I pulled it out of my ahh” type of argument you’re using here, but hey, I still remember the British arguing that KF41 shouldn’t be added to Germany and in case you haven’t noticed, this is sarcasm).

But have I started to call names for the otherside ? No that was your side with toxic and hypocrite.

Didn’t know calling people what they are is “name calling”. You learn something new everyday, even if that new info is blatantly wrong and serves no other purpose than to deflect the blame away.

So you’re just gonna pick the bits that would be class as a flame war and ignored my apology.

Look I’ve said what I wanted to say and apologised for my involvement. Is that not enough ?

1 Like

What? I’m picking the bits that are relevant and can actually be answered in a proper way. There’s nothing to address in “lol i’m sorry” or “bro is just a joke” (which aside from that is a low level cope-out). I’m not even looking for an “apology” and I’ve no idea why you’d apologize to me specifically other than to pat yourself on the back.

1 Like

Ok I’m just gonna leave this argument now. As I can see we are not going anywhere even with an apology.

I’ll be careful as some will view this as being toxic, just saying lol

Aight.

Yea this isn’t from me it’s just in some discord people are talking about this. : )

The NL air tree would have been such an obvious choice for Germany. To fix this glaring top tier gap. I wounder why France got it added. Netherlands never had these kind of ties to France, you might expect when a subtree gets added. They also don’t use alot French units. France doesn’t even need an F-16. They’re fine with their domestic MIrages.

Throughout past centuries Dutch and France were grave enemies. 1941 the Gouvernor of Indochine Francaise even sided with the Japanese Army and allowed full use of French airfields to attack the Dutch East Indies.

1 Like

I repeat Germany got 4 non sub tree option they can have the trailed F/A-18, F-15 & F-20 and the ordered Su-27.

If Sweden can have trialed stuff I can’t why Germany can’t

2 Likes

Kinda an unfair example considering what else was French indochina gonna do, resist the IJA/N at its peak?

Another day, another time i have to reiterate that toptier is not all that matters. France is pretty lackluster below toptier, and Germany is certainly not.

1 Like

The whole Invasion of DEI was launched mainly from French Indochine, Cam Ranh Bay was the Japanese Fleet staging point. The sinking of the dutch fleet, the fall of all whats today’s Indonesia costs much more lives than the 4 days war vs Germany. But still France gets NL added. Maybe even their cruisers, they helped to sink.

Where is the logic?

Ironic considering your saying it fits more in germany and are leaving out the minor detail of who invaded the benelux and subsequently france while pulling the “french indochina helped facilitate the fall of the DEI”

Either way it doesnt matter who it fits more into when its already settled and decided.

Germany will just have to deal with the F4F ICE which while DOA (because its not some wunderwaffe like german mains expected it to be with IRIS-T versus 9M and R-73) will still be playable and will be good enough for the time between now and whatever they get next.

1 Like

As much as I’d like a Su-27 in the German TT, it ain’t happenin’ chief. Afaik there’s only a single source/book claiming that GDR ordered Su-27S(?) back in 1988, and well that’s it. A worse case than what Swedish players make for the M1A2 as well, since at least they actually trialed the Abroomz, here all we have is “uh ye they ordered it, trust” :c

3 Likes

Well the BEF and the French Army marched into Benelux from the south/west and Germany from the east. Similar to Polands Invasion, ppl tend to forget certain things.

Fuck off did you just compare the BEF and french army moving into belgium in a bid to hold the nazi invasion at pre war planned positions (planned alongside the belgians i mind you who refused last second in a bid to stay neutral) to the nazi invasion of the low countries and france.

5 Likes

Both movements were pretty much hardcoded pre war. Western allies wanted to intercept the German advance before they reached French soil, to prevent any harm to the homeland. While Germany waited for exactly this push to lure them away from Northern France, ready to attack the flank through the Ardennes. Its in every history book.

I cannot begin to break down a statement more dense than the osmium in your skull.

5 Likes

Ok, you’re right. Western Allies never marched into Benelux, Jesus. Hope youre happy now.

My point was more about Why the armies were marching into X countries in 1940.

And ultimately