F-4F KWS LV (ICE): Arch-Phantom!

Also not to Italy. As well as we didn’t exported the A6 to Sweden.

But they all got it^^

Just Germany gets never something back. Where is our Gripen? Our F-16? Suddenly its not possible to get foreign stuff^^

1 Like

You can say they have plenty but they really don’t have many vehicles relevant for the game that is somehow going to fill the gaps for France.

Do you even hear you self touch me

“Oh god, please no more Leopards to other nations. Frenchies have their own MBT line. Why is everyone leeching our Leopards :(”

You’re an open mouthed hypocrite

4 Likes

BeNeLux has multiple possible planes for each BR.

1 Like

Benelux has nothing to do with France, they are going out of their way to copy paste Leopards into France and people are somehow excited about that because German main lives rent free in their head and they love seeing them get screwed over with every update.

All this means is that France is less likely to get actual cool domestic designs in their tree and instead gets hit with the copy paste and everyone loses… who the hell wants half the nations in the game to be using the same tank at top tier?

And why should a sub-tree be used only to fill gaps rather than Represent the sub-tree nations that is an insult to the people whose nation is a sub-tree.

2 Likes

I’m sorry but what Belgium has got lot’s of things to France, you’re being salty for the shake of it now

3 Likes

I’m not the one who suggested the Dutch to be used as filler for France.
And seriously who gets insulted over how their pixel vehicles are represented in a game lmao.

At the end it means France TT gets spammed with copypasted Gepards, Leopards and Leopard 2’s. These few lowtier rank I and II domestic NL vehicles won’t be worth it anyways.

Which is why Belgium should go to France and the Dutch to Germany, as most reasonable people would agree with. Combining them as the Benelux is nonsensical.

Who wants that? There are multiple ways to better German top tier, your way isn’t the only way, even if you deem it to be the ‘most logical’ one.

1 Like

Because gaijin have given up on single nation sub trees they have gone regional now stop being blind

Well clearly there isn’t if the outcome is a 3rd gen Phantom for Germany and Leopards for everyone else.

Newsflash… That’s your opinion. Definitely not shared in Belgian and Dutch War Thunder communities, I can guarantee that.

3 Likes

Newsflash, different people have different opinions.
The Dutch don’t care for the French, and they don’t like the Belgians either, they don’t care for the Benelux, it’s a non-existent concept that only has relevance on a government level that has no relevance in daily life… no one feels any sort of way about it.

Funny as most I’ve talked to don’t agree with Dutch going to Germany. The only people I’ve seen think this is Germans. Everyone else including the Dutch rather other solutions.

3 Likes

Yeah, I’m sure you have a ton of Dutch people on standby for a questionnaire.

I’m sure another ton of Dutch people would want the Benelux as a independent tree

4 Likes

Yeah, it’s almost like you can find people with differing opinions on everything if you look for them, the Benelux can’t remotely sustain itself as an independent tree.

Agreed.

What even are you on about? As someone that lives near the Dutch-Belgian border and has family all over both countries this seems like a crazy take. My opinion and world view on this is obviously coloured. Even people I speak to on Texel or in Groningen when camping did not say ‘oh I don’t like Belgium’. And the tens of thousands dutchies in France would definitely be flabbergasted.

The BeNeLux however is something else, it’s just another governmental level. Sometimes applicable if you’re in businesses, education or trade. Sometimes it just helps you slightly just like the normal government would.

2 Likes