F-15 Eagle: History, Performance & Discussion

Tbh Pierre Sprey would at least make most NATO aircraft preform based upon western sources, instead of ruski ones.

Gaijin, eeeehhhh nope.

1 Like

Graph is with 97% engine trim, not 102%. Maybe that is part of the issue.
SAC also shows higher sustained but at a bit of a lower weight:

1 Like

That is for the TF-15A, which has a number of other changes. I’ll continue to pull from the foremost primary source (TO 1F-15A, 1986)

any news on AIM-7P?

The AIM7P is a Navalised sparrow, the F15 never fired the missiles and was used by the USN. The US army did not really use the 7P or the 7MH.

USAF u mean?

Yes.

I made a graph that is ± accurate.
Su-27 seems to show the correct parameters.

Spoiler

Yes, well report it and we will see.
I dont think engine trim should do 3deg/s alone.

1 Like

I can’t adjust my current report about the low speed underperforming sustained turn rate? Or amend it by stating the update over-compensated the high-end sustained turn rates?

No, because it is already closed as fixed.

1 Like

A new report will be made tonight.

Oh its the boy who cried “overperforming”

3 Likes

take your time, there is no rush

Devs may not be either, so sooner the better.

1 Like

Yeah, I don’t know what they did but the APG-63 is being decoyed by chaff in PD STT in frontal aspect. General Lee caught it in a clip so it wasn’t just me

Anecdotally heard it’s happening with other radar sets but I didn’t see it with the Flanker or Tomcat today.

3 Likes

Zhuk too, its all radars

Stepan is hiding lol

2 Likes

They are willing to use numbers from actual fan fiction comics if it will end up nerfing something

3 Likes

Can someone explain the differences pros and cons the Japan F-15 compared to the others and why is that. Of course, besides the new missiles.