F-15 Eagle: History, Performance & Discussion

Isn’t CFT equipment a basic part of F-15Cs?

It is, but the Americans haven’t used it on the F-15C in years. They’ve been used by one squadron or so, but they have the disadvantage of being impossible to jettison.

But devs say that equipment for CFT making it heavier than usual F-15C.

That’s right. An empty F-15C with CFT is heavier than an empty F-15C without CFT.

Empty F-15C without CFT ingame heavier than both F-15J which are C too.

It might help to take a closer look at the different versions of the F-15C, depending on what avionics it carried, for example the APG-63V2 radar made a big weight difference compared to the other radars. Similar with the avionics for TEWS whose weight varied. But it is quite possible that it is Gaijin’s fault.

which would be efficient IRL but ingame gaijin will just shit on the missiles because of multipath

1 Like

It’ll be pretty pathetic if they release the plane with just 4 of them like they could at least give it 6 to balance with the su27 and other platforms, absolute 0 reasons for just 4 amraams

You know, i even had a thought one day: “what if they add the F-15 with just 4 amraams. Nah they won’t, there are plenty of images and even a russian knows it can carry 8 amraams”. When i saw that shi… was like : bruh wtf is this piece of bs

2 Likes

Bruh, they always fuck up my favorite iconic jets. It has been like 1 an a half year since the addition of the mig29 and the FM still performs poor while it carries r60s, and now, I thought I would get lucky with the f15c but then they add it without its original ordinance with a shitty radar (while not fixing multipath). Also the fact that It took them almost 3 years to fix the mig23s which were overperforming by an enormous margin makes me even more hopeless.

At least i’m not a 5th gen fan and boy I feel sorry for those poor bastards that like the f22 or the f35, I Can’t imagine how bad designed these will be.

4 Likes

120194081_3410342965691869_4478793182560896588_n

2 Likes

Looks like a flying Sea turtle

F-22 ? Modern planes don’t look pretty.

1 Like

True

Eagle drivers say " Lunch on the sixth"

120192857_3487310877978539_3685483710308384514_n

1 Like

They are pretty, I like straight lines.

Thrust vector aircraft will do the same as the R-73

1 Like

But i bet that planes with TVC will immediately do ten kulbits just by pressing W slightly and fall to the ground without energy.

2 Likes

they will most likely be fantasy planes, i have 0 interest on them because of that.

1 Like

The moving top surfaces of the intake ducts also serve to affect the aerodynamics of the aircraft. A distant relative of a similar device on the Su 57.

On the sides of the intake channels there are somewhat thicker LEX which form vortices.
VAPOUR WING VORTEX
Here they are seen working together