F-15 Eagle: History, Performance & Discussion

In USAF yes

Ok, anyways those bombs are nearly meaningless

In the real world : the F-15C has an advantage over the F-16 below about 300 knots and at higher altitudes.
Against the F-18 at higher speeds above about 300 knots.

My friend tested the F-15С.Su-27SM,F-16С.The F-15С has low thrust values. All had reduced fuel consumption in all modes

1 Like

Do I need to provide more or has it already been passed?

Fuel consumption needs to be increased by 1.6-1.8 times for everyone

Picture background

If we take the standard pressure loss of 0.9, then for a simplified calculation
10965kgf*0.9=9626,85kgf
But considering all the losses. Then the figure of 8410 is normal. Although it should be around 8700kgf

Why we can mount 250lb bombs on CFT “without” CFT, but with CFT model?

So the CFTs can be empty of fuel.

Does 122nd fighter squadron got F-15EX?

Haha I tried to do the same thing as you a little while back lol.

I don’t think that fuel weights only 140kg

c03fd54ab89f17b7ae824e
F-15EX has same sized fairings on stabilizers, right? So quadruple missile pylon and AMBER racks can be adapted for F-15E?

Can it physically fit? Probably yes. Can it be used? Probably not.
The 15EX ripped out almost all the avionics and replaced them with modern computers. It’s unlikely the 15E could effectively employ the quad pylons

1 Like

F-15Es got powerful ADCP II computer too.

Sadly. Gajin can not even add an F-15 with 8 amraams, a radar that is not identical with the one in game, and some more flares. What makes you that they will make the F-15EX good?

1 Like

F-15EX anyways won’t be good. Because it will fight against another 4++ gen fighters like Su-35S, EFT, Rafale with similar excellent electronics, but its competitors will also be maneuverable, but EX will get the maneuverability of a Tornado because of overweight.

Should be able to carry 20 AIM-260’s or smth like that but this is already besides the point

Eagle’s agility in AA configuration is good, Tornado doesn’t have much chance. Unless it has a very good pilot. The Eagle EX’s agility can be compared to aircraft like Rafale, EF, Su 27 latest versions ( without Thrust Vectoring)…

1 Like

Damn