[Event] Earn the Jaguar IS in the Sword of Justice Event!

It’s been my experience that while RB may score better in some places, overall it is much more of a “gamble” to score well on a regular basis. Air RB . . . just the one spawn, so yeah . . doe well or . . . you don’t. With RB tanks and the respawn point system, again . . . do well or you don’t. Just guessing but I’d say if you finish in the top 30% or so in a RB match, you should do pretty well for score, RP & SL’s. AB’s only real advantage is the nearly unlimited spawns in air and a guaranteed 3 spawns in tanks. For naval the differences are too slight to make much difference(wouldn’t it be lovely if could say the same about tanks & planes"). I think average players are going to score pretty close to the same in most games, regardless of mode, so it makes the multiplier/penalizer the key to it all. Tier IV score of 2500 in AB nets 2250, same tier IV in RB nets what? 2750 or is it 3000? . . at any rate, only takes a few games to see the gap widening rapidly . . and that is the point of it all . . from my pov anyway

If you are playing air RB then use a fighter and just climb but if you arent so confident with your pilot skills then go to a quite side of the map and hunt ground targets (you can also use a strike aircraft for this)

1 Like

I used to do the first option, but quickly found I am pretty bad with frontals without cannons. XD Recently, my strategy has been to use a fighter (like the Bearcat) to bomb a base, and then attack light AA emplacements until I need to counter an enemy fighter or two. It is not bad, but not great either.

You wrote it yourself. You got the 750k coupon before you got the vehicle, therefore you have grinded way more than you should.

How much should I grind? There are still plenty tanks I haven’t unlocked, I should grind plenty more… Today I grinded the 9th star for no particular reason except playing anyways, spading another tank and unlocking another one as well :)

Do you understand what I’m writing to you? You seem to be talking to the void right now.

Yes they do. But why not combine it?
One of the tasks is get 20000 score. Other tasks are ‘natural’ like get kills or assists, destroy ground targets using different classes of the vehicle LT, HT, TD, DD, fighter, bomber, whatever.
And make it so different players have different class of the vehicle assigned to them at the same time.
‘cap task’ cause was moronic as f…k.

I mean like sure, whatever.

Im afraid you need to elaborate on this part.

Where would the different vehicles be assigned?

eg.:
Stage 1 - get 10 kills with individually assigned vehicle class (LT, HT, TD, DD, fighter, bomber…)
Stage 2 - get 10 kills with another class (but not the one you had assigned previously)
Stage 3 - it goes on

When the event concludes every player had the opportunity to get the task done using different ground / air / naval vehicles.
Matches are not monotonous due to the event. Everyone is doing the same task, but has to use different vehicles to do so.

Bringing gacha element to the event tasks is bold direction to go and im sure it wont backfire in the slightest.

n my opinion, experience is the thing that least changes the way most people play.

Definitely what goes wrong are the amounts. 45K is horrible every 2 days.

I would put the same exp in 7 day cycles so people can live.

So object 292 and Jaguar IS are both high tier vehicles, does that mean the ship will be high tier aswell?
And in new event cycle you said the events will be mix of high tier, mid tier and low tier vehicles, based on these 3 being high tier vehicles, does that mean next 3 vehicles will all be mid tier and same for low tier vehicles? And will mid tier and low tier vehicles all be premium vehicles?

Since the last event with the 750,000 RP grind, I don’t feel like playing anymore. I’m going to reduce my playing time considerably in the near future and certainly never take part in anything like this again.

It felt like a second job and not like a game you play for fun in your free time

5 Likes

If you only want the vehicles it’s very much doable, if you want to sell them all it’s quite harder but still doable.

It’s now 750k score for a tradeable high tier vehicle (and it may go down for lower tier vehicles), it’s used to be 1.2 million score for 3 tradeable vehicles every few months, which I found doable but hard, kinda pushing the limit.
Also only 2 vehicles out of 4 available every build event, the grind was a lot, and it was impossible to grind more than 2 vehicles.

If you didn’t get all 3 vehicles in the old grind version just take a break every other vehicle, or skip 2 vehicles every once in a while to reflect the build event, takes away the nonstop part.

2 Likes

Careful friend, you might as well call them slur by saying this.

2 Likes

I’ve been in the game since the beginning, my life changed in these years, I have an 8h job, family and from time to time do sports / hobbies.

Now as an adult I see fit to play an hour a day.

I have no problem to pay premiun. But this feels like I invite you to take this event but you are going to pay in sweat and hours of sleep.

I think Gaijin forgets Covid is over and we aren’t locked away at home for months at a time anymore

4 Likes

An hour a day is probably enough to do the battle pass, it wasn’t enough to get any of the old events done, it’s not enough to do these current events.

From what i recorded, using rank VII lineup, both in arcade and realsitic, allows you to farm daily 22.5k points in 1 hour and some 20 minutes. Would need to look at the tables i made, but im away from pc.

1 Like

That is if you’re quite good / specifically play for the event, and it’s still quite more than an hour a day…

I guess for me it’s around 4-5 hours per star, depending on what I feel playing.

2 Likes