Eurofighter Typhoon - Germany's Best Fighter Jet

@MiG_23M

However if you Google it, you can find any citation you want.

Dont know if u guys did see this already

its from a presentation for norway and put up on the web by an norwegian MOD

So I had just looked this up, the Striker 1 aka HMSS(Helmet Mounted Symbology System) was introduced with Block 2B and received night vision equipment with Block 5

1 Like

seems to be from a spanish eurofighter

The question is how many of these can be hung under the wings.
And is it possible to do this)))

1 Like

I hope gaijin would reduce team sizes before they add these things. I dont want to face 100 missiles

14 meteors and 2 iris T, apparently it is possible but not “good” because the typhoon would become to heavy, scarily the article i read about this mentioned the f15EX apparently it carries up to 22 missles

Lot of missiles to worry about😬

well we are lucky that meteors at least are better then american counterparts lol

IRL, no guarantees in game that they will be unforutantely.

that is sadly true

Gaijin would most likely mess up these modern missiles.So we might not be able to get their maximum performance.

problem is that they have a no escape zone , only way to dodge is to destroy the missles on mountains and most maps are just to flat

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure a no escape zone just means you can’t do a 180° turn and successfully “run away” from the missile. It doesn’t mean the missile is un-dogeable within 60km

1 Like

was not sure myself so had to google it, but nup apparently no escape zone is very likely to kill

In short, the ramjet-equipped Meteor has greater chances of hitting a target at long ranges than an air-to-air missile using a typical rocket motor. This capability gives Meteor the largest ‘no-escape zone’ — the area within which the target can’t kinetically avoid being hit or the kill probability is very high

found this little comparison, this looks very fun for europe nations

no dodging kineticaly possible, apparently only with enough /good use of countermeasures etc

this is a render, and is not possible currently, the max amount of missiles that can be carried is 10.

No way in hell Meteor is ever going to be allowed to have that kind of advantage. best guess, We’ll never get the Meteor because its “too modern” or they’ll restrict its performance due to some documentation they found

1 Like