Drones are so difficult to see

exactly what the title says. I have a really hard time spotting the drone that killed me with a hellfire. If I’m not in a vehicle with a radar it’s nearly impossible to defend.

that the point of drones…

Being hard to spot is no surprise. They are very small the bigger issue is just how hard they are to deal with. IR missiles barely lock (which is probably half accurate but I don’t think it should be quite as hard. Especially with SEAM). the fact that missiles like starstreaks phase through them all the time and the fact that things like IRST just hates locking onto them.

I think they just need a slight alt reduction (1-2k ft lower spawn in) and just made a little hotter. Like 10% hotter

my point is they are quite unfair to fight against. I keep getting revenge killed by them and all i can do is just stare at my vehicle blown up by a hellfire out of nowhere.

usually smoke is effective but only if you know the drone is there (and not directly above)…

i agree theyre one of the worst additions in the game ever

The point is making every team that doesn’t have a panstir be at a disadvantage.

BruH WEAPONS " ARE NOT MEANT TO BE FAIR ’

Drones usually spawn within 10-8km , and they arent exactly UFOs so even a Roland can hit one, you dont need a pantsir.