Dreams Come True: TOG II

Cemented plate is litterally just what Britain calls face hardened armour IE in game that translates to 1.05x KE protection.

As I said that’s not accurate for this tanks armour performance.

How much will buying each stage for gold cost?

What armour performance is that?

Is there a test drive link already?

I wonder how they are going to do the turret mounting as the TOG 2 turret is not conventionally mounted but instead mounted similar to a ships turret.

The turret is resting on a bearing where a normal turret ring would be found however this is a standard ball bearing with no powered gearing instead there is a gear bearing mounting found lower in the hull.

Because of this the turret can be raised and lowered from inside the tank, David Fletcher talks about all this in the Bovington tank chat video on YouTube. He also goes on to say that if the turret was to get hit and the upper ring damaged the turret can then be raised or lowered to counter this and then work as normal (no idea how that would work in practice though)

1 Like

Usually it is 999 GE per Stage. So 6000 GE for 32€ total.

when will the event start? i thought it should start today at midday, anyone knows?

It has started

i dont know how to access the event ingame, theres no info about it ingame

Click on your profile, then click on “achievements”, then click on “Dreams Come True”. That will show your progress towards getting the TOG II

i can see it now, thank you very much <3. But still dont know why the devs dont make it more visbile and simplier to see

Do we get a 76mm verison as well? :P

There was no such thing as a “76mm version”

Looking forward to the first Content Creator footage. I still remember Phly bonking some enemy accross the map from His spawn in the Sturmtiger, that was so blessed.

But doesnt the shadow in game look like it has a 17 lbs gun muzzle brake?

No idea - I can’t see it in the game yet.

But it was never fitted with a 17 pdr, and if you read the discussion above you will see how the mistake of saying that it was was probably made.

Of course there were. That’s the original TOG 2, armed with the 76.2mm OQF 20 cwt…

2 Likes

Why are multiple sorces stating so then? They say it changed over time/development so yeah hehe

According to the author of the TOG book, documentation gets very scarce around the time TOG II was converted into TOG II*. One of the test reports implicates that it did have the 17pdr mounted on it at some point, but that isn’t certain. The 3.7 Inch Monobloc was what The Old Gang intended for it, and that is the gun it ended up with regardless.