Well ETS is more than neat so I think we should get it (this is a completely unbiased opinion, same with the Leo Giraffe.)
Things like the wegman panther wouldn’t be added it’s impossible to balance them (leopard giraffe)
And by gaijin logic that’s enough ahem Kungstiger?
I might main Sweden but I’m not gonna uphold some stupid addition like that thing.
Nah they could, just make the turret blowing up be permanent damage that can’t be fixed
I feel in this this case they added it due to Sweden not having a heavy tank but yea it was a bs addition.
i think the Pereh would be cool, instead of another version of a wheeled/tracked isreali ifv with a bushmaster and spikes (Gaijin buff spikes, please they are no where near reality)
Then the turret depresses and repairs for 15s lmao
Specifically stated by Smin it was added to replace the KV-1B, Sweden could’ve gotten two heavies from Finland but they’d rather make Germany less unique instead of just giving Finlands its own tank.
Is it a dumb decision yes, could it have been solved by not making the tiger 2 swedens next tank yes. Did the smart choice happen? No
Hey I mean anything to make it balanced right? I wanna see them added
That’s still not balanced.
Ye, that’s one I’ve been waiting on though I’d hope it’s a TT
Tbf my suggestion was a bit more balanced, if someone hits the ammo in the turret then the turret is permanently destroyed.
its 100% going to be an event vehicle ):, just look at the LOSAT
True
i believe Dreams come true is a ww2 focused event
Tog was WW1 no?
no ww2, and all of them were prototypes (except the Strumtiger)
Guess I learned something new then
Interwar/early ww2
Yeah but i meant it as a general vehicle that should be added.
Also i think that focus on WW2 is why dreams come true has gone so far downhill, there are still vehicles to be added, but they get less and less unique with tme