Discussion on ZTZ99A model errors in game

Agreeeeeeeeee!

1 Like

The 9M123 launcher is pretty much uptier proofed, you can bring it anywhere even at 11.7 it will perform nearly the same, this thing is a very good hulldown machine where it only exposes the tubes for the enemy to shoot lol

can you sell me a vt4a1 please, i will pay shipping

3 Likes

please fix it, make it better

1 Like

VT4A1 does not have performance that matches its weight, and the data of VT4A1 must be modified. Please listen to the player’s opinions

4 Likes

那个家伙就会说个“证明他们没有改”
笑死 这种事情还需要证明 装什么大尾巴狼个水军
理中客已经在中文互联网退环境了

5 Likes

Can Gaijin choose to ignore issue because of the small number of players?

1 Like

this post shows us tons of accurate amount of unclassified materials (Documentary and TV programs of CCTV)to prove that there are a large number of obvious errors that can be seen just from the appearance of the vehicle. It’s such kind of negligence that must be fixed!!!

1 Like

必须让bwd做!出!回!答!

5 Likes

Really well put together report, thinking of going up the china line after I complete Russia. I really like the top tier tanks and feel that they have exactly what I believe is lacking on the Russian line, which is mobility. + the Tor-M1 is cool.

9 Likes

9 Likes

Hope this gets looked at, good lord that’s a lot of info.

3 Likes

the gaijin should treat the debug in China vehicle in a fair attitude,report our needs , not ignore it

3 Likes

Please fix it

1 Like

We can all hope that they remodel the ZTZ-99A when they also implement spall liners.

3 Likes

We players are all looking forward to seeing the correct model of Chinese MBTs and getting a better gaming experience! We hope War Thunder can give us a reply.我们都想看到冲系战狼创翻顶级房!!!

2 Likes

7 Likes

GAIJIN PLZ THINK OF IT
For the sake of MONEY!
Don’t underestimate how much Chinese players love their vehicles and their ability to pay

2 Likes

i agree
But I’m not from China

3 Likes