Discussion on ZTZ99A model errors in game

it’s because the new model lacks thickness, when volumetric armor unenabled, it uses the 215mm data, when enabled, it’s real thickness will overwrite 215mm

3 Likes

Or maybe a new modification of ztz99a? Ztz99a2 if you heard about it
(Type 99A2 (ZTZ-99A2) - new dynamic protection + CIUS + KAZ with millimeter-wave radar + new sighting system + integrated motion control system)

2 Likes

APS ZTZ99A can’t change the situation, that’s just a copy-paste vehicle. We still have to address the root causes.

2 Likes

it has a new armour and can have a 140mm cannon

1 Like

but yeah youre right we need to fix ztz99a first modification

2 Likes

Project 99-140 is still an ethereal mystery, and the only thing I know for sure is that the 140mm gun actually existed and had target data, but it is not clear if it was loaded into the car.

1 Like

In my opinion, we should also start to focus on future additions if Gaijin adds ZTQ-15, VT-5. Getting 99A fixed is important, but if ZTQ-15 also has inaccuracies there won’t be much hope for Chinese TT.

4 Likes

I mean we can’t ask them to fix it anyhow, too little info, as long as they make it look like it ‘makes sense’. That will be really painful.

2 Likes

As a Malaysian, ASEAN (which shouldn’t even be going to China, same with Japan except maybe Thailand) if going to China. The ZTZ-99A, WZ1001, VT-4 should be buffed with its necessary buffs including the dart round, depression etc. Don’t give our vehicles for the sake of boosting a nation’s top tier without doing the relevant changes to the actual domestic vehicles to that resides in that nation’s techtree.

1 Like

VT-5 was already shown several times. ZTQ15 works a bit of the same way but probably with different modules. The main uncertainty is how will Gaijin design them in game, but I don’t really have big hopes: Chinese domestic vehicles are always deliberately targeted

1 Like

If they give ZTQ-15 or VT-5 7.1 second reload I will laugh. “We don’t accept videos as evidence” the video literally shows them loading a round within 4 seconds.

1 Like