Discussion on ZTZ99A model errors in game

idk

just fucking stereotipical shit like german sweden and russia makes great tanks other - no

I find it funny that they are giving anti-spall liner to PLZ-05, but not 99A/VT-4 etc.

5 Likes

I’m really going to laugh … The first vehicle of the Chinese faction to have an anti-spalling lining was a self-propelled gun, hahaha, even in the last model reset gaijin was not added for 99A

4 Likes

Gaijin say that reload stats are for balancing. What is so good about 99A right now? Only good thing is that it is fast. Armor is now very bad, 577mm APFSDS (Only better than Leclerc and Challenger 2) but also 7.1 second reload, worst top-tier firepower, and no spall liner like it should have.

4 Likes

*Only for manually loaded. If vehicle have autoloader then they demand time tables to balance around (it big annoyance on RU forum then talks come about balance of Soviet/Russian tanks and their autoloaders)

So on RU forum they are also trying to do something about 7.1 second?
I wouldn’t mind if T-72/T-90 autoloader get buffed along with Chinese MBTs.

2 Likes

It just endless discussion in T-90M thread, trying (or tried, it shifts all the time) to argue which part of cyclogramma/time tables to be used (like, arguing that only shift to one/next round of carousel and actual load time (the fasted it can be) should be implemented rather than some averaged)

The time of Lec’s reloading changed before.
It’s still also a balance issue. Reload time balance needs a basic fixed standard as reference, and the standard in top br is T-72 type 7.1s, all the adjusts are based or indirectly based on it. That’s why gaijin didn’t want to change this.

1 Like

China is ASEAN’s largest trading partner

I’m glad to see these were accepted, but has there been any updates?

1 Like

Gaijin is avoiding its resposibilities of fixing errors under the poor excuse of “balance” when China Ground in Rank VIII is literally unplayable

1 Like

Well. It looks the way it’s supposed to now ( maybe little details here and there that are off) but that’s about it. There’s still issues.

1 Like

At the very least, VT4 specifies a reload time of 6.7 - a technical manual from Thailand

2 Likes

Then BVVD comes and says: No no no, if the Kytay vehicles get a buff, so are my T-72s and T-90s

1 Like

Which i would rather happen than status quo.

So they will dont fix the Chinese tanks because of that sweden german and russia only must have good tanks okok (in real life leo strv and russian tanks is worse than ztz vt-4)

2 Likes

all chinese top tier tanks must have 6.5 - 6.7

3 Likes

or even better like 5.5

Guys, I have an idea. Gaijin says they enabled volumetric armor, so their data is correct. But the calculation of the frontal armor by trigonometric functions should be about 800KE, although gaijin later said that for APFSDS it is not possible to use trigonometric calculations. However, in reality, the composite armor layer of the ZTZ99A in data mining is 215mm, and in the game it is 150mm. Maybe the data used by volumetric armor is actually 150mm instead of 215mm?

4 Likes