Discussion on ZTZ99A model errors in game

Especially Chinese cause it is flat, and the ERA doesn’t stand out, and USSR has bigger HEATs.

Don’t know if anyone mentioned this earlier but apparently 99A has much worse turret side armor than 99-3’s atm.

2 Likes

this is a spaghetti code in 993, It’s not that 99A is worse.

Is there any new progress?

Not even a slight sign of the devs wanting to change that error, especially after so many issues being classified as “Not a bug” by a certain admin

not yet

They confirmed this one

1 Like

We’re going to need to get Gaijin to answer this damn hitbox question head-on by some means, whatever it means - it’s just unbearable

1 Like

SO ZTZ99A does have exactly same armour as ZTZ99?

have you tried sending an email to 1080p? or more administrators. Using this method to bypass issues.

1 Like

I think a few of them noticed the complains, but are coordinating with other guys like TrickZZter to solve it, give them a bit of time.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

@InterFleet can you check the issue with the hit box?

Turret hitbox issue can still be fixed, but the underperforming UFP armor will be difficult. All I know is that 99A irl should have 250-260mm thick UFP unlike 220mm ingame. But this will be extremely hard to prove to Gaijin, and the only source we have is the PPT showing 7xxmm vs KE without ERA, and 8xxmm with ERA.

4 Likes

4 Likes

5 Likes

I’ve recently had a look on some Abrams spall liner reports, they just used a photo and an book about tanks, and they managed to get the issue passed by TrickZZter, like I thought he said they are not valid at all. Plus I could literally see welding marks on the inside of the tank in picture.

1 Like

Turret hit box report

99A turret hit box error // Gaijin.net // Issues

Spoiler

99A炮塔复合装甲错误3

1 Like