Discussion on ZTZ99A model errors in game

It cant be similar because ztz99-||| has another composite that is worse than another one on ztz99a why today 99a protected similar to 99-||| is a question

I have reissued an error report,this time, have many players provided ample evidence

99A armor incorrectly referenced old data // Gaijin.net // Issues

Spoiler

1 Like

my friend, who taught me datamine, suggests this line could be the problem.

any idea? @gszabi99 I don’t know what will this cause, but seems relevant to modelling and data

1 Like

lmao

That line decides if the plate of armor is variable thickness or not.

By default, the value is false.

Plz teach me ( is it python or what.)

Gonna be honest with you, I’m not sure myself.

That’s variableThickness, no?

again

the armor thickness of 99A was inexplicably reduced // Gaijin.net // Issues

the issue closed.
I think the way you report it is not quiet good.
This fix should be make 99A’s hull stronger, but it ends weaker, so it’s a bug. that’s what should be explained. the reality data is secondary. for example, what I bolded
you need convince them with full logic, not just throwing out data.
like the kleinerPanzer’s issue, he didn’t put much data and information, just explain with logic though some part is not logical.

I’ll check when I’m home but I don’t remember such a line existing.

I could definitely be wrong.

There are more than 600 appearances of the variable.

Interestingly enough, we were both right. For an armour to be called “Variable thickness armor” in the viewer, it needs both the solid and the variableThickness tags.

and for a normal armor, none of them exist?

can you do it for me? I feel tired

1 Like

I can try, before that I need some time to sort it out. and I may need some information, like images before today’s update.

1 Like

ok

I have released a new report again,there is sufficient evidence. and reasonable logic

Gaijin在修复99A时出错//Gaijin.net//问题

Spoiler

They forcibly closed the issue without any response or explanation. Okay, now I understand Gaijin’s attitude. I will relay the message to everyone.

Except they did?

The response clearly states that sources are needed for such changes. The bug report in question provided no sources at all.

This is literally just procedure.

1 Like

I see Gaijin loves to perform the classic Challenger treatment on the ZTZ.

You want a much needed remodel for your tank? Ok, we’ll remodel it but also throw on unjustifiable nerfs that have no evidence simply because you gave us more work to do.

I love me them Gaijin spite nerfs

1 Like

But any justification for it not being what it was?