Discussion on ZTZ99A model errors in game

I give up on gaijin at this point. Any further remodel? Yeah no. Let’s do something that doesn’t change much. I’m surprised some people are absolutely optimistic saying “oh slightly smaller LFP!” That doesn’t really do anything.

People have been asking since 2022 for the changes to gun depression, dart changes but we will never get that etc or maybe in another 2 years don’t know.

1 Like

Most part I agree, but the reload not. As I remember, it’s still same as T-72, same time, same action, and T-72’s 7.1s reload is like a standard, can’t be changed as everything else is based on it.

This tank has been given the ch2 treatment… i very much doubt youre gonna get it fixed further sadly…

1 Like

Nope, it’s like assuming they have identical autoloaders, when in fact simply changing the electric motor will make significant difference in reload speed. Also in theory al Russian tanks can load in 6.7 and not 7.1, if you ignore the time spent rotating which is not needed if all APFSDS (I know IRL always carry more HEAT and HE). China (Thailand VT4 ) manual clearly states 6.7 seconds.

5 Likes

Looks far closer to reality to me. What looks wrong to you?

Quite literally no information whatsoever on the 99A’s depression, if you have a source then feel free to share.

7.1 is the standard for AZ autoloaders and their derivatives, is it not?

fight for your bug report, its not fair that they will close it without reason that’s why i keep my bug report info archived to remake them

Nope, 7.1 is for rotating two shells in carousel, while in reality you should only need to change 1 position.

1 Like

It is still way bigger than real life, and it is in fact the largest breech (volume) even in comparison to Chally.

It should have more than 5, it currently have 0, as the entire turret is 5 degrees leaning forward, so in game it is in a ‘neutral position’ in relative to the turret if it is in highest depression, should be 10 with the turret leaning and that obviously sacrifices the elevation to 15 degrees.

It is 6.7, literally have a manual saying 6.7 (thailand VT4) plus they technically all have 6.7 just that they have to bring 22 of the same round.

9 Likes

The ticket for the reload speed is acknowledged, but it will probably take 20 years for it to be looked at.

https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/MAampcLZ6UQB

4 Likes

Do you think it will be getting its spall liners? In the dev server, it didn’t have them yet; but maybe it was still WIP.

not that much, about 2 degrees. the game embodies this aspect.
when the 99A turret is facing forward, there is approximately a 7-degree depression angle

It depends on when gaijin adds it. there are currently approved suggestions

they didnt change anything from dev to live server, so still no spall liner

No, they didn’t get anything. I think they also didn’t correct the WZ1001, only the ZTZ99A.

Good joke.

2 Likes

Data mines shows that the 99a upf composite is getting buffed from 125 to 215mm. Ztz also got a smaller lfp now. Looks like the wz is just going to be a worse 99a while coming after it?

funny joke as Soviet made T-72s got destroyed by Sudanese type 85 tanks.

1 Like

That’s some American bias talk.

2 Likes

It’s not just Americans who think this way.

Yes and no, most other nations have this idea due to US influence. I mean I see so much praise for USSR once it dissolved.

1 Like