Discussion on ZTZ99A model errors in game

The same is true for every other western tank loader, this is an artificial buff

You dont have to spend GE

1 Like

Screenshot_20240904_025231_Chrome
Its quite literally 5s when aced

So you’re claiming its not 5s but also saying it is but you dont want to grind out the RP for it, pick a struggle.

2 Likes

It’s still 5.3, not stuck any where except Leclerc and type 10, challenger 2s are the same so it isn’t bad in any way. 3 second reloads are possible but fatigue must kick in at 5 rounds I’ve asked a crew of Abrams who said the fastest reload is 3-5 seconds but he can’t sustain it for a minute, same goes for a Chieftain loader who said similar stuff. A record for the ROCA (taiwan army) is 20 rounds taking 130 seconds I think with CM11 so that is 6.5 averaged over 20 rounds, maybe American loaders are better but IDK.

4 Likes

Looks like they removed the armor they added around the breach.

1 Like

Yes, I saw the datamine state the removal of 50mm armour plate near the breach.

IDK why but it seems like Gaijing is moving around maybe thinking ZTZ99A will be over buffed? (it isn’t) It doesn’t make a significant difference against MBTs but against light tanks getting one shot breached is annoying as F, this should solve it. Anyhow the lower glacis is the most important part.

2 Likes

99A proper rework my a**.

More realistic breach? No.

Gun depression? No.

Reload changes? No. (Guess I’ll continue to get f**ked if I shoot the sides of any tanks with spall liners that aren’t Russian)

Dart changes? No.

Making the 99A slightly smaller and shorter in width? Yes.

Overall? Stupid rework.

10 Likes

Yup no spall liners added to the 99a either or any Chinese tank that had them. Was hoping the “remodel” would come with spall liners.

9 Likes

Typical gaijin moment. Get everyone who actually like this tank and knows anything of Chinese armor high.

Probably deliberately intentionally mess up.

its a damage model rework the breach its thicker and now its an entire piece and not an empty single piece with nothing else if you want a reload and a shell buff together with gun depression bug report them respectively with correct info that isnt classified its a thing they have, if you report more than 2 things in one bug report they are gonna tell you to make it separate

Wasn’t the armour on the breach removed recently? From what I can see the model shorter in length with a similar representation to the height of the vehicle in game to and the actual 99A.

They should have specified vaguely like “We are remodelling some parts of the tank” instead of simply saying “remodelling” which would literally imply all the above information you can find around (gaijin has a team to research vehicles correct? Why do I have to do their f**king job? What are they paid for? Proper implementation of a vehicle correct?)

Edit: there’s a video online of the 99A reloading right? I’m pretty sure at one point in the last 2 years there was a bug report of this and it wasn’t accepted. Why is the reload the way it is? No explanation.

ah no the armor wasnt removed it was made thicker and bigger overall its just that they forgot to model the breach in Xray, also videos of reload speed are not taken in consideration cuz they can be manipulated and hence are not reliable source according to gaijin standards

非常细致

We have done all that, plus damage model isn’t even reworked properly as the gun breech armour is still what it was.

2 Likes

Since dev closed they removed some armour from it, as seen in datamines.

Then how else? Multiple websites list the 99A’s reload and gun depression but gaijin refuses to change it (and I am sure has been sent to them. If the website it trusted or not can’t be sure but there some non classified official websites stating this too which I believe has been sent to them before). Gaijin doesn’t even say why and whats the reasoning as to why. Any request gets shot down with no comment and no explanation.

3 Likes

check for the sources and if they are thrustworthy and every now and then try to check up how is the bug report going, and if they close it for some bs discuss it with the members to check if anyone could add anything else to the bug report, i would recommend having all your bug report saved in a file or something so in case it gets closed you can remake it with extra additions, also remember to list more than 1 source, i did 3 sources in case of mine also put the exact page on where it says the specific stats cuz i’ve happened to find some who dont read the whole document and then just says that it says nothing about what im bug reporting in there

maybe it has to be with the fact that the armor breach was recently bug reported, try to check with someone to see how is the bug report going regarding that

1 Like

Maybe we were too optimistic with our expectations. With only a couple days before the expected release date, can we still expect Gaijin to be able to release a full internal module overhaul?