Following the Roadmap: Research Bonuses Testing Has Concluded

This is pathetic gaijin, I expected you to at least listen to player feedback a little but no. Now I know I’m not going to me grinding other nations again, be amuse I don’t want to go through that hell of a grind which I’ve already done too many times…

4 Likes

Stupidest part is that we used to have 2x every day, for every nation without requirements, and now we get this weird convoluted mess with all sorts of stipulations to get a smaller increase and it excludes all the new players who do not have a tree researched yet.

Also because I have an end of line vehicle, I no longer get an RP bonus for this nation? That seems absurd… those 3 vehicles alone represent a disgusting amount of RP I still need, and my reward for getting to the end is removal of the RP bonus?

12 Likes

“In order to get your 10% RP Bonus per your three matches; we are going to need your first born, delivered to us in a three wheeled cerulean blue wagon on the 29th day of the second month along with 7/16th’s of a six meter long piece of flannel in precisely a red, blue, red, then green, then back to red patterned design. Then you must hug two wet dogs, thank the morning magpie Jame’s May style, and lastly purchase a 5,000 GE pack from us with only Razr Gold.”

7 Likes

Complaint:
Cannot get bonus research on other tech trees if ANY top tier vehicle is purchased.
Example imagery:

Spoiler

Potentially a bug.

This seems so needlessly complicated with all the restrictions, and the research bonus doesn’t sound very enticing.

Maybe I missed something and need to re-read the article, but so far this looks pretty disappointing.

6 Likes

Suggestion topic: Permanent research bonus for completed nations

2 Likes

That seems like an accurate assessment, it’s annoying convoluted, unnecessary requirements and baffling limitations and restrictions.

Should just be a flat RP increase for completing something, period… like you finish a tree and you get a 10% RP increase across the board.

2 Likes

Wrong, it’s 0% for tiers 1 to 3 !

No, that would be admitting that they facked up the game economy in the first place. They’re fixing it already, you see!

25% is more reasonable …

2 Likes

It’s 0% for ranks 1-3 !!!

I mean if it’s 10% for every battle of any nation, tier and vehicle I think that’s substantial.

2 Likes

We are not talking about this garbage.

We are talking about this:

1 Like

10% is abysmal !

All I see is another garbage! And guess what, you have another 250k XP to go through before you spade it !

Really have to hope it’s an oversight, somehow… after being over a year in development they missed this blatant and major issue…

In this scenario if you get the FlaRakRad you’re screwed out of the bonus for all the Leopards.

Your alternative is to research all the Leopards without having SPAA support, sounds lovely in a game riddled with CAS.

Optimally you have to research all the Leopards first, get to 99% of the 2A7, research the FlaRakRak to 99%, research everything else in the tree and only then research the 2A7 and FlaRak… genius design.

6 Likes

That’s not how you are supposed to play the game

You get the nation bonus for the FlaRakRad, and then GE the 3 leopards :)

1 Like

Increase all rewards by that much, don’t gate that much of an increase behind an awful grind.

Just cause the issue is major does not make it obvious.
In test conditions this could easily have never come up, cause test conditions exist to make sure it functions at all.

The point of this test is to go beyond test conditions and see what others find.

1 Like

They will say " we listen to the feedback and come with a new system in the future" … 2 years later " lets test our new idea, 2 Battles of 150% a day!"

1 Like