[Development] Namer 30: Desert Feline

Someone mentioned SEPv3 and my fury was let loose lmao

It would be better off, in its current state is has no survivability or ammo, it will be a giant slow moving target.

Namer now has a good amount of armor

still not the beast it should be. Mango and DM33 still pen it easily from the front

2 Likes

One step forward, two steps back. Maybe it’ll be sorted out in a future update, but it shouldn’t have to be. Gaijin, you have the ability to be better than this. At least, I’d like to think you guys do.

2 Likes

Anyone knows why the RCWS weapon station looks like its folded down???

It would be worse off as it’d face purely rounds that lolpen it.
Whereas at 10.3 it can face rounds that bounce.

Emphasis on “can”. With its current armor layout it will have problems bouncing 105mm APFSDS. + There is no lineup for 10.3 aside from the Chaparral, so you would drag it up to at least 11.0 either way to have some sort of a decent lineup. At that point just give it the armor it should have

1 Like

“Just move it to 11.0 where there’ll never be a lineup for 10.3 in the future.”
No, and right now I can use it with a spaded Magach Gal.
Others could use the Merkava Mk2D.
And in the future, we can use the Sabra Mk1 and Mk2.

Israel needs a 9.7 - 10.3 light tank just as much as they need a 9.0 one.

Your joking right?

1 Like

As you said there are many MBTs missing that could be paired very well with the Namer RCWS-30 if it would stay at 10.3. This also goes the other way around, with there being way more than enough light tanks / IFVs / AFVs to be added at 10.3 / 9.3 or lower. Take your pick.

Adding more inaccuratly modeled vehicles (even if the armor profile is just a guestimation - ‘better than not trying at all’) just promotes the addition of even more fake / wrong vehicles than we already have driving/flying around in WT.

Israel ground forces full potential (neocities.org)

3 Likes

That tech tree proposal is awesome! I’d love to see many more tanks in Israel, making them a fully fledged nation anyone can begin playing from 1.0.

1 Like

It was a mistake from gaijin to add Israel as a stand-alone nation. They haven’t added another one since (aside from subtrees). But since we are now here, gaijin should get their shit together and actually do sth with it. There are many extremely well done proposals for future additions but so far we have mainly seen copy pastes (even in other sub trees - BeNeLux and Hungary for example). It is an easy cash grab but when you already add another nations vehicles to the game, add something that actually grabs peoples attention, especially when this game is already this tedious to grind for the average player.

What?
It’s an IFV for israel, not Sweden

Gaijin will look at these proposals, talk about how great of an idea it is to add more T-series tanks to Israel, and then accidentally add another T-80 to Russia.

1 Like

I’d love to see the Tiran 5Sh, Achzarit RCWS-30, M113A3 ORCWS-30, and M113A2 RCWS-30 in Israel’s tech tree.

It’d be a blast.

rcws-30_achzarit_1
Tiran-5
CX0l3cE
yIhLXzC

There’s a lot more I’d like to show off, but Gaijoobles doesn’t allow me to post more than 5 images at once lol

1 Like

There are definitely a lot of cool and unique vehicles that could be added to Israel, but all we can do is hope the devs even bother to listen to us. Imo I’d rather have the Pereh and other ATGM carriers with the true capability of Spike missiles, which looks something like this: SPIKE missiles in Karabagh War

One must imagine the spike missile targeting center mass instead of rolling a dice to decide where it lands if at all.

1 Like

The Pereh would make a fantastic addition after the Giraf :D

Though it wouldn’t actually have a gun since the cannon is a mockup to fool people at a distance. Not many people know that.

In all the images of the Pereh you can see its hard mount that makes it just a smidge obvious what its true purpose is.
CP0CwviWwAANZJC

Yeah, but the gun is fake.

Would be funny to bait people with the barrel similarly to the Magach Hydra hehe