[Development] Discussing reports related to the Challenger 2 MBT

Fantastic work!
I think this is pretty concrete evidence, but we’ve all seen how concrete evidence can be distorted and twisted by GJN’s “beliefs”.

2 Likes

I’ve made well over 5 now. They’ll just say nuh uh

5 Likes

@Smin1080p sorry it took so long, but i had to do something irl. I have remade the report
https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/MW8kHDxpcYte
Can you tell me if that is what you meant or if i should change/add something else. I’m hoping to clear all the missunderstanding.

1 Like

My guy, i told you to be patient. They will look at it at some point in time.

I deleted it

When should we report? I don’t think there will be a second test. It is highly likely that the official server will be updated next Thursday

After the remodel is up

1 Like

Hi @Smin1080p, Was wondering if there was any update on the status of Devil06’s Report Community Bug Reporting System

6 Likes

I hope that report explained without any doubt how they are tested, and that ASPRO-HMT should provide 84mm of KE while hit perpendicularly into their strikeface, not 30.

6 Likes

@Gunjob
There are too many problems with the challenger’s re modeling
1,Challenger 2 Remodel Mantlet and Gun assembly slightly too high.

2, the side of the turret KE is lower than it should be

3, CR2 E only have one layer of 30mm

4, Challenger 2 Remodel Missing Turret Ring Armour

5, wrong KE of the mantlet

6, The hole needs to be filled

7, CR2F TES OES should have 2F late plate

9d96d23074a15dcdc5eedd6d72cf7662b53cd0a9_2_1000x666

6 Likes

guess this is an official clownshow at this point

14 Likes

All this was pointed out nearly 2 weeks ago

2 Likes

Why aluminium we told them it was 40mm to 80mm RHA !!🙄

4 Likes

Posting this around the Various Challenger 2 threads so everyone is aware as you may not visit all of them. Challenger 2 MBT - Technical data and Discussion - #7895 by SwingfireOP

3 Likes

👍 hope it will work

1 Like

there is literally no way to really know how it died. the russians have claimed 16 different ways the destroyed it.

1 Like

Well this rework was a scam. Never have I ever jumped ship faster from a tech tree.

7 Likes

Just don’t play top tier UK, or if you do just use the Tornado GR1 and deposit PGMs on people.

3 Likes

It really was. To think I was excited to play a cool vehicle. I’m convinced that if the vehicle model remains the same the only way to keep Challenger 2’s competitive is to reduce their BR to the 11.0 area.

Same thing should probably happen to Ariete as well.

2 Likes

Br change won’t change them. The weaksponts are so big and so weak lower br won’t change them still being weak in those locations. The rest of challenger is fine.