[Development] Collecting Your Ideas for the 2024 Roadmap

any F-15 already are 12.7 able,… TWS/HMD is not a requirement,… i want for proof the Mirage 4000, having worse performances overall than F-15 But being 12.7

In slight comparison:
→ F15 win in:

• Radar (RDM-3 is worse than the RDY or RDI we can found on M2K’s variants)
  • Radar missile range (AIM-7M > S.530D)
  • Radar missile abilities to keep on target in LD/SD situation
  • AIM-9M is smokeless, and have better IRCCM (which magic-2 still is in waiting of major fixes)
  • acceleration (means it have a better TWR and clearly beats M4K at takeoff)
  • max speed (2.5 mach for F-15A, 2.2 mach for M4K)
  • Rate fighting

M4K win in:

• IR missile carried number (8vs4 for F-15)
  • InstantaneousTurns in highspeed
  • IR missile maneuvrability [which finally have half of it fixed with next update, ndlr] (but still pretty flare sensible+smoking hard)

And that’s it,…
Both have pretty good AoA for snapshots with guns.

→ F15 (12.3) >> Mirage 4000 (12.7)

Btw, in Gulf War (1991) the US Aircrafts scored as:
“BVR missiles had a kill rate of 34%. By contrast, WVR missiles had a kill rate of 67%, despite costing less than half of a BVR missile.”

And Gulf War was pretty US dominant already,…
Question: why do you think the F-15 can’t show the same 104:0 kill ratio than currently?

The only air-air kill was made from F-15J on another F-15J,… the first pilot being on live weapons during an exercise,… that was in 1994.

Soo,… You just don’t know how to fly, that’s the reason why F-15 needs to be assisted by being put at 12.3,…
So just learn to fly your machine, take times to know it,… and you’ll see how dangereous it can be when you’re somewhat qualified and experienced.

Hard copium on your side mate.

2 Likes

The f-15 and f-16 do offer the same capability though. they are both 12.3 unlike all other fighters that are 12.7. There isn’t any real new capacity, its just different, a trade off. Saying they are both copies are exaggeration but he does have a very good point anyway.

Yes, the capabilities are just about the same, that’s literally what I just said, it lacks the Air Superiority that it should’ve been released with.

but the F-15a also gets a worse radar compared to the F-16c as well.

Is the F-4E going to get a rework? Considering it’s one of the last vehicles you get before you head into 4th gen fighters in the U.S. tree. The aircraft has a heavily under utilized radar set with many features missing. Such as wave polarization to help with ground clutter reduction, as well as altitude filtering not present. This shouldn’t completely negate ground clutter, but should allow locking at lower altitudes especially when the enemy is in very close proximity to you.

Similarly, is there any updates or dev talkings about implementing RIOs to the game? For planes like the Phantom that use them as essentially the ‘computer’ for the radar, they strikingly don’t do anything in the game.

It should just have been released update prior to air superiority and US should have been given the f-15c the time 12.7 update came, and then later on give it amraams as others get arh missiles

F-15A 1976
F-16C 1984
Just normal to have different features

Just said it impacted every US aircrafts.

fix missing xp bug when module or vehicle is researched during the battle

can u guys plz stop necroposting the 2024 roadmap is already up there is no reason to keep bumping this to the top of the forum guys thx

If you’re looking at this from only Top Tier then you don’t realize that BR’s below don’t have this genius.
For them to change 1 thing alters everything below it, and it is not separate.

The chances of you convincing people to do this is just as much as you trying to break an egg with 2 fingers at each tips within 1 minute.

it is just pointless, should open a new thread to discuss! Surprised mods havent closed this yet.

Yeah, we had those many in fact and we are tired of it. I rather see it stay here than see 15 threads for the same thing.

1 Like

any F-15 already are 12.7 able,… TWS/HMD is not a requirement,… i want for proof the Mirage 4000, having worse performances overall than F-15 But being 12.7

In slight comparison:
→ F15 win in:

• Radar (RDM-3 is worse than the RDY or RDI we can found on M2K’s variants)
  • Radar missile range (AIM-7M > S.530D) - Invalidated by R-27ER, and besides it’s much more useful to have
  • Radar missile abilities to keep on target in LD/SD situation - Still not likely to hit due to issues with the 7M, plus the R-27ER invalidates the 7M anyways.
  • AIM-9M is smokeless, and have better IRCCM (which magic-2 still is in waiting of major fixes) - Doesn’t matter that much in RB
  • acceleration (means it have a better TWR and clearly beats M4K at takeoff) - Just not relevant to how good a jet is at top tier
  • max speed (2.5 mach for F-15A, 2.2 mach for M4K) - Not faster than any missile, nor is this a huge difference
  • Rate fighting - It’s the easiest form of dogfighting to defeat, both with missiles and guns

M4K win in:

• IR missile carried number (8vs4 for F-15) - This should read “8 usable missiles versus 4,” which is a major positive
  • InstantaneousTurns in highspeed - Actually beneficial for the furball meta
  • IR missile maneuvrability [which finally have half of it fixed with next update, ndlr] (but still pretty flare sensible+smoking hard) - Much better for the furball meta and compliments the jet’s dogfighting abilities

“Hard copium on your side mate.”

If you wanna “invalidate things” due to Su-27/MiG-29, when they were not in the comparison, then do it fully.

M4K have 0 advantages over the Su-27, therefore invalidate all point in which it wins vs F-15.

And then, you have no comparison, but a rant explainning a russian bias.

When you compare things, you do not take anything else in the balance.,… That’s stupid to do so.

Btw, speed and accelerations are the most benefitial points to get in a dogfight, at it makes you to keep energy better, which is clearly an edge in a dogfight.
You can clearly gain from those point,to ended up well placed in the 6 of your ennemy, in a “control zone” in which you have upper hand whatever your ennemy does.

The heavy delta wing design will slow the M4K so much than any vertical fight you’ll make in M4K vs an F-15 would be a lost battle.

So, you talk shit, because you don’t wanna see reality:
A worse aircraft than F-15 is already fitted at 12.7BR

F-15 clearly is an aircraft good enough to stand up against other 12.7 Heavy Fighters, as it’s not the worst one of all.

It has better dogfight performance in terms of flight model.

“Keeping energy” or “rate fighting” will only help the enemy in their missile targetting - it’s much easier to hit a target that is barely changing direction at all or keeping a constant course. Having high instantaneous AoA is much more useful in a dogfight with missiles than keeping energy.

Wrong, the F-15 is worse than all aircraft at 12.7.

Even if it was true that the F-15 is better (in game) than the Mirage 4000, which it isn’t, why would being better than a singular aircraft at 12.7 mean it should go up to 12.7? The F-15 is outclassed by all aircraft at 12.7.

Keep dreamin in boy,…

Hi all.
I might have missed the suggestion but as we are allowed to research helis while playing tanks, I was wondering…

What about researching blue water ships while playing coastal ships WHEN the coastal tech tree is fully researched ?
Most of my tech trees are fully researched and I feel like it’s a waste.

Huh, i don’t why you quoted me in?

But i didn’t saw such suggestion either, feel free to create one.

I wish this could also be available from Aircrafts to Helis, as the requirement to unlock Helis are done through Aircraft OR Tanks.

1 Like

Working br system (we dont need more fulluptier)
Remove spawn protection and 3D spot
Bigger maps in GRB
EC mode in ARB (Like air sim mode atm)
Old simulator mode rewards
New game modes (10yrs old game mods pretty boring)
Normal event rewards (we dont need more copy paste pointless thing)
Normal terrain following radar working (Remove the grasscutter meta in toptier ARB)
Wheeled vehicles traction rework (now awful)