Dev Server Opening with Major Update “Seek & Destroy”! — Dev Server is now closed

The Dev Server will be opening today featuring the new War Thunder “Seek & Destroy” Major Update!

You can download the Dev Client here

When: May 31st

To: 07:00 GMT, June 6th

For technical reasons, the dev server may close immediately at any time before the indicated time!

The Dev Server may close any time so please make the most out of the opening window!

Known Bugs

• New vehicles in this update may have inaccuracies in characteristics, armor and weaponry settings.

• The armor model for new ground vehicles in this update is “work in progress” for adjustment and improvement.

• Some new aircraft lack cockpits.

• Some ground vehicles lack a visible crew.

• On some aircraft, torn off wings are displayed incorrectly.

• The icons for some vehicles might be missing.

• There may be a lack of localization for some vehicles.

• No sound played on some events.

• Some aircraft may have inaccuracies in the Damage Model, missing fuel, oil and water leaks, armor materials.

• Yak-3, Yak-3p — incorrect display of additional camouflages.

• Vehicle crewslots have an incorrect appearance (slot design in different states and the sorting of interface elements).

• Fixed radars on fire directors can have rotation animation.

• XM800T, CV9035DK, T-80U-E1 — in an early stage of configuration and has many inaccuracies in DM and weapons.

• AMX A-1A — the complete complement of secondary weapons is missing.

Main features!

Collapsable research tree ranks, drag & drop from the research tree to crewslot bar, and more. Also reduced sky glare when looking at the sun at dawn/sunset.

Vehicles

Many new vehicles for several nations to try, including the XM800T, Desert Warrior, F-15C and Su-27SM!

FOX-3

FOX-3 missiles have been added to several top tier aircraft. Check them out!

New Locations

Bering Sea for Naval Battles is available to test. Please leave your feedback it them here.

Earned & Spent items

Nothing counts on the dev server. Anything you do is not transferred to the live main server, such as Research Points and Silver Lions earned, achievements unlocked and vehicles unlocked. This also applies to any Golden Eagles, Silver Lions and Research Points that you spend on the dev server — nothing will be subtracted from your live server account.

Leaving Feedback & Bug Reports

All feedback and bug reports help us to fix any issues or change any features before the major update is released on the live server.

Found an issue? See how to create a bug report for the Dev Server.

8 Likes

Why does the F4 not have aim 9m’s?

3 Likes

is it open?

Reading the post, yes.
Actually joining it, aparently not? Im stuck at “Connecting…”

Stuck at “Connecting to the server…” for me.

Should be working in like 10/15 minutes I suppose.

4 Likes

hamstr die

same, my bf can join it but not me

Same for me

cant load server, gets stuck on “connecting to server” and eventually gives “connection error 81110013, failed to load player profile” please fix

2 Likes

I got on now, but everything takes ages to load. And i am stuck in test drive.
I suppose the Hambster is running for its life.

1 Like

Hamster RIP

2 Likes

will there be no visual additions :(

I keep getting the failed to load profile error I don’t know why.

same here

same tried 10 times now, my bf loaded in first try so it only affects some people

Cant get in at all

same, i think its because server issue, itll be fixed i hope in the next hour or so

is rearranging crew slots even on dev i cant seem to do it

same here

Lets put some let me in gif there .

1 Like