Detection Zone:

If you want to compare stats, check their stat card in WT. It is better, and you can compare performance in individual tanks.

That i will thank you! Still don’t care about stats but I will not be directed to a site that is flagged! We might disagree but at least that does make sense! instead of going to a site that is questionable!

Think I’ll go by WT stats like Ion_Protogen told me and you know what your stats are just like mine almost! 55% Victory rate in Realistic Battles is yours and mine is 45% in the same Battles except you have been playing since 2013 so of course there will be differences so don’t act like you are that good when I have been playing for three years and you 11 years!

10% WR diff is already huge btw. Anything above 50% already makes me better than average player,K/D is more important metric than WR,and relative position in team aswell. Ok and? There are people playing for a year or two being much better than me in the game. So the play time have nothing to do with it.

Sure, like I said I’ll go by WT and not some questionable site!

One thing I will say when it comes to Realistic Battles both you and me could work on it better!

An odd one that’s for sure.

I think they are ok so long as they are not huge and are easy to see. I also think the area on the big map should match up with the area on the mini map.The mini map is false

Respawn is not realistic…
Tickets and tickets bleed system is not realistic…
Having an observation post in a base to report enemy movement is not only realistic, but also kinda mandatory for any military base… :)

1 Like