Detection Zone:

Who came up with this absurd idea of a Detection Zone? This is absurd and should be done away with, you no like a spawn camper then stop playing this is BS Gaijin as always! It’s bad enough that some are getting pass the spawn protection that is suppose to keep you safe when you do not get killed those first few seconds but this absurd detection zone is BS! The detection zone takes up a good amount of area and what’s the point of even attempting to get close for a kill at their base if they know where you are same goes for the ridiculous kill replay, once you kill someone as soon as they spawn back they know exactly where you are and get you so what’s the point of having a good kill spot if Gaijin is just going to f you over!

6 Likes

Detection zones are a great feature. If you are in someone else’s spawn, you deserve to be spotted. There are issues with certain ones being too large, but the majority are fine.

If you are being spotted, you are almost always spawncamping.

10 Likes

I personally don’t mind it, what I do mind is how frickin large some of them are… Like some of them huge compared to spawn and the map… But that’s just me

6 Likes

You don’t like a spawn camper then go elsewhere the name of the game is to kill and not be seen or be killed in the process! Should be no detection zone only reason why they were created too many babies crying! Just like taking some of the best sniping zones on several maps away! look at Sinai, can’t go around the mountain any more and snipe from the top!

1 Like

Instead of just surrounding the spawn area and with all these maps being orange off limits what’s the point of having Ground Forces at all ?
You’re blocked off flanking ,blocked of getting the high spots ,blocked off crossing into some areas that will give you an advantage etc and so forth .
Tank battles are not like that in real life all areas are viable and should be in the game .As for spawn protection the spawn should either be blocked to enemy with instant destruction if they pass the no go area and ignore warnings {that would solve the waiting to respawn problem if friend and foe lose their vehicles },
Or instead of one escape from spawns have hidden AI anti tanks guns that change position every few moments so as not to be targeted and same with AI AAA in case of air attack
.all maps should be as they were just change they the way players spawn in .

3 Likes

Maybe don’t spawncamp. Just because it is allowed, doesn’t mean it you should be able to do it without any reprecussions.

I wonder who here is crying, because it sure isn’t me.

Good change. It has made the rest of the map playable since you no longer have to constantly watch that hill for the entire game. Learn to adapt to changes, and realize the good that comes from them.

1 Like

Sounds like you are crying about spawn campers, you don’t like them then go play something more to your liking like Hello Kitty Island Adventure! And if you did not like having to watch the hill then you that means you should just not play the map! And it sounds like you are one of the babies who went boo hoo because they wanted a detection zone!

Yeah, that’s true. It’s super annoying. But the point is so that I can fly my plane against the whole enemy team ;)

2 Likes

You don’t need to talk like that.

Detection zones are beneficial, because they give an advantage to a disadvantaged team. Being able to freely enter the enemies spawn zone without anyone knowing is bad, because it isn’t fair.

That’s what I did. I rarely played on that map before the changes, and now I enjoy it more.

1 Like

So, you are one of the ones who went boo hoo to Gaijin about detection zones and map changes, you need to go play elsewhere! if you don’t like Gaijin’s so-called realistic battles then Hello Kitty is right for you1

Nope. I think many maps in WT are poorly designed and need more than just a few minor changes. I think some of the changes are bad too, like the Normandy or American Desert changes.

I have other games I play instead of WT.

1 Like

Bet Hello Kitty is one of them!😂😂

1 Like

Maybe you should go play “shooting barrel of fish sim 2022” if you are unable to kill players who havent just spawned.

1 Like

Telling people who like the game as-is that they should go elsewhere, brilliant logic.

something something pots and kettles

2 Likes

Detection zones sound pretty fair to me…
You know where they are (spawn), they know where you are (detection zone). Let the better and more skillful player win the duel… ;)

Well, seems like you cry too much, don’t like a spawn camper then Hello Kitty is right for you then! You probably don’t have the skillz either that’s why you need a detection zone as your protection instead of actually looking for the enemy!

For a game that claims to be realistic then a detection zone is BS!

Those who like a detection zone are usually the ones that went crying to Gaijin because their skillz are lacking and can’t play! If you are too unskilled to play and have to have a detection zone to protect you then you need to play something else! I hear Hello Kitty is more to your skill level!

Wanting to make spawncamping easier is bad. Ideally, there would be no spawncamping because it is unfair.

And capping a white circle on a ground isn’t? If it were realistic, you wouldn’t be able to see friendly markers, where a cap is, and where spawns are.

No one went crying to Gaijin asking for a detection zone. You are the one crying about the fact it exists.

It is a beneficial mechanic, but there are certain maps where it is too large.

You know when someone’s take/opinion is just purely nonsensical when you see a lot of people on your ignored list saying similar statements on how it isn’t a bad thing.

Then you look online to see their stats. Just to see if they can defend their statement and uh…no. No, they cannot. I don’t normally do this but this was way damn fishy to not investigate.