Detection Zone:

Only one’s who say it is beneficial, like yourself, have not the skillz to play. So, like I said you want a detection zone to protect your non-skillz playing life go play hello Kitty it’s for people like you, ok, bye bye!

So, someone who brings in the stats, you proved my point you are pathetic! I don’t play Arcade Battle haven’t in over three years so who cares, played Simulator Battles once so who cares I don’t play Air Battles who cares, i don’t play Sea Battles so who cares, so what’s y And why are you showing stats from 2023our point again? Think it is pathetic of you to even bring up stats when this topic is about Detection Zone, so, you are attempting to derail the topic which kinda shows how pathetic you are! Stop acting childish and next time don’t attempt to derail the topic get a life! And why show stats from 2023 that is really pathetic! You are hilarious with your fake stats!

If we are going to bring skills into the conversation, I am a better player than you.

If you think spawn camping is unfair then you are playing the wrong game! If you you rely on the Detection Zone to protect you and let you know where the enemy is then like I said go play WOT that is more your speed and Hello Kitty too! I don’t care about spawn campers if they do their job and get to the other side to help a win by eliminating a majority of you babies who quit anyway after one death! The more time spawn campers are eliminating the enemy means the higher chance of winning but seeing how you are wanting your protective Detection Zone it proves my point you have no skillz to find the enemy on your own and cry about spawn campers! You need a Detection Zone so you can find the enemy bet you play Arcade Battles more than any other battle on here!

Doesn’t look like it if you want the Detection Zone and don’t like spawn campers and are trying to derail this topic from what it was meant to be, which you are known by by the way, then you are unimportant! You are known to start an argument in many other people topics which shows you have no life or nothing to contribute to this topic so best thing is for you to move along go to someone else’s topic and start drama there which you will do because that is all you do! This is not the first topic that I have wrote that you started your BS and probably will not be the last because you contribute nothing!

Wow 2023 live in the past Much?🤔

You are clearly not seeing my point, and you are letting your emotions get in the way of rationality.

You can not say that I am a bad player, when you’re below 1KD in all of your 26 most played tanks. I was not going to send your stats, but you are making wild claims.

Really?

I was being genuine and trying to have a debate, and you clearly don’t want to.

Detection zones are good because they give an advantage to disadvantaged players. Spawncamping is bad because it isn’t fair, and it shouldn’t be happening unless a team has collapsed. If you have an issue with them, just don’t spawncamp.

Nope, I was already told not to acknowledge you any more you are going to continue like you have done on other topics! have a nice life bye bye! Once again bringing up kd well I don’t care about that and the most played tanks is well past 26 like I said get an update on your info next time before you bring up stuff like that, just shows you are being childish now and more to the point so! And those so-called stats look at the date Einstein what year is this 2024 that’s right those stats are from 2023 get with the times ok! Wow was last updated 2023 darn seems like you need glasses!

Don’t avoid my comments because you lack a response. How does removing the detection zones benefit the game? What are some ways that it can harm it too, and do those outweigh the benefits?

I brought up your performance because you called me low skill. I was looking at your current ingame stats, and I perform better than you in the same tanks.

1 Like

Still pretty bad.

Like I said bye bye you are doing what you are known for derailing the topic!

Just saw yours and really??? But I will not act like a child like yourself you can attempt to derail the topic and if you want to act like that I have nothing else to say! Grow up! Ans since I am not a foreigner I do not really pay attention to this site especially since Bitdefender, Norton both have put up a message saying there are security issues by visiting this site so yea, seems like you people are getting into some dangerous ground by trying to get others to visit a site that has risk!

I am more on topic than you. I brought up questions that you should answer, because they will give you arguments on how removing detections zones would be beneficial/harmful.

Yes,my 70.8% and being excellent player in all game modes. No need to be jealous about average player like me.

Sure, like I said keep doing what you do and that is derail peoples topics which you are known for! You already have a poor reputation and even the admin have told me in the past to ignore you!

You are the one being offtopic here. I am trying to talk about the topic of this thread, but you refuse to respong in a clear manner.

If you say so but I am not visiting a site which has security issues and using tracking cookies so it means I just have to go by your word!

Choose one,first you said you saw mine,now that you dont know cause you dont wanna go to thunderskill. One of your statements is a lie.

As I said there is another site I use and Thunder Skill even my browser as issues with it so you are foreign and I’m not falling for your type of peoples trap! And when someone is trying to get you to visit another site like you are the admin have said report them!

Everyone is foreign to someone. Simply cause we are not citizens of same country, What kind of logic is that lol.

2 Likes