Deliberate hate against germany? Lets talk

i think historical ties maybe, military…
unless canada operates challies…
idts

germany got the mig-29 a whole update later than the others who got the f-16 and russia.
PUMA is broken, its main APFSDS isnt spalling right and the AHEAD isnt working at all.
it still doesnt have SPIKEs nor is there the correct armour or BR.

2 Likes

Yeah, a patch after the Russians and everyone else got their top tiers.

Same with the MiG-21

Same with the MiG-23

Same with the F-4F

3 Likes

Uhh, the PUMA…

Yep… Still got it. We got the F3 9 months after the F14A and we didn’t get a top tier till 12 months after US, USSR etc

2 Likes

Germany has either the best or second best ground tree in the game. Air is lacking at higher tiers, but ground is quite good throughout the entire tree. If they were hated they wouldn’t have the 2nd best top tier MBTs in the game. They have the best tanks below 6.3.

All this focus on top tier defining a nation has had a negative affect on war thunder.

I know this isn’t fully about the topic, but I can’t stand it when people make generalizations like that.

2 Likes

MiG-21MF actually was the last time Germany got a equivalent plane at the same time as the others … that was in 2019

1 Like

And then you got the best jet in the game… and still is.

The Bis was later though

R-Darter will probably suck. So probably not anymore. But doesn’t matter.

Germany may be weak for the next 3 to 6 months with the ICE. Depending on what they get in September/October. Then will probably get Typhoon in December.

UK was weak for 12 months

still, it has endlessly better ties to Britain than Britain has to India, or Germany has to Canada, I’m not saying the Leo 2A4M should have gone to britain, but Canada is endlessly more connected to Britain

okay, join the club, there are tons of vehicles that dont work as they should, lets not forget all the issues with the Challengers that are still barely being touched by Gaijin, the same goes for many other nations like France, Italy and Israel

1 Like

when it comes to the leopards, unless there is a independent canadian tree, i say throw them into germany. i dont like subtrees unless its from the start like china and taiwan.
otherwise yeah britain and canada are more related.

just saying he shouldnt have brought it up as if its something as OP as the 2S38. its a sad machine. not something to flaunt or say “but u got this!”

EF is still at least 1 year away. F-18 will be added first and that will already take probably half a year

That’s the thing, Mig-29G could’ve been finished the day after said 29SMT update went gold and it’d still have to wait for the future update, cause that’s how vehicles are added.

ok, the PUMA isn’t ideal, lets look and see what the next Vehicle below that is, Oh Look! its a TAM 2C at 10.0 as well! before that the Radkampfwagon at 9.7! Before that the Begleitpanzer at 9.3! and before that the TAM and JaPz.K A2 at 8.7

now lets look at israel’s before the Namer… huh thats strange, its the AML-90 at 7.7

now lets looks at Frances before the… oh wait, they don’t even have one…