If that’s dumb how come italy has a kf41
I get the fact Hungary uses them
But they haven’t made it
Germany did
Germany could atleast get a lil nerfed version of it but not even that

So again to your claim about ww2 being most of tech trees

That’s kind of a nonsense as
Toptier some day will reach the amount that surpasses ww2 tech tree
So when you say “dutch army is in france because of that” in your sense it should be removed to germany when top tier becomes larger and more major part of the game

1 Like

Gaijin gave Germany a big push until 2021, but at some point Germany was abandoned by Gaijin

Idk about you im tired of the “introducing the new T-72,80,90,64,52 and 100 objects or whatever they got in their arsenal”
Every single update
Could spend that time on filling more gaps and fixing other countries that really lack stuff

1 Like

correction, Rheinmetall made it, which just so happens to be a german company, the Bundeswehr looked at it and decided on the PUMA instead, should the US get AJAX isntead of britain because General Dynamics made it? Should the Tornado ADV go to Germany because they were part of the Tornado team? No, because they never used them

1 Like

Let alone their light tank arsenal

Argentina or Spain probs

Well that makes sense i would have to agree on that one
But what about spike on a puma? Why haven’t they add it ? Not that spike itself is a “scary and destructive” weapon like most other Atgms but you know atleast a pat on the shoulder

1 Like

i’m not sure why they havent added a Puma with spikes yet tbh, probably trying to keep the Hype in the italian tech tree to make it popular, however germany isn’t alone in issues like that, at least you HAVE a high BR light tank unlike france, britain and israel

and air for germany is still pretty good too, sure the F4F ICE isn’t ideal for the next little while, however the Eurofighter now isn’t too far off and will be arguably the best aircraft in game when it comes

Ngl but seeing this after German mains shown off their ego about the 2A4 CAN is just funny to see.

1 Like

lol Germany retains the best MBT, it’ll just be tied with Hungary’s now.
Germany still gets an F-4F ICE.

We that play Japan didn’t beg for the MBTs we have, and we’ve gotten a lot more than 3.
Soviets and USA getting the most MBTs make sense since they had the largest MBT production post-war.

Welcome to equality.

Italian one will be better, with the 50 cal RCWS. Swedish ones still have the better armour.

1 Like

Israel is about to get a namer I think according to rumours

IMHO
Russian-Germany Cry = pathetic.

In GroundBattle Germany has the most powerful tech tree. If Germany has the most played techtree, it is also for this reason. The Russian tree is the second technological, and the United States is the third.
There is no hatred here.

The next update will mainly concern the French Air Force technology tree with the addition of aircraft used by Belgium and the Netherlands. I don’t believe that the French tree is Gaijin’s favorite and that it is at the level of the first 4 historical nations of the game.

As a reminder, the United States and Great Britain do not have a technological sub-tree in the field of aviation, but they share their planes with several other countries.

Only Italy and Sweden have a subtree. They really need it. The fact that Germany does not have an aviation technology subtree is not a matter of hatred. Germany already has more planes than France in play. Why will Germany become the third nation and not Japan or Israel who also have more?

I agree that the addition of the Benelux to French aviation will bring nothing to France, and that Holland would have been better off with Germany.

But beyond talking about hatred…

I have the impression that this is a way for Gaijin to offer certain unrepresented nations visibility in the game. And thus to balance the number of players between the nations to prevent Germany and USSR only represents 75% of players.

3 Likes

yes, however how long have you had the PUMA? Britain and Israel are only now just getting 10.0+ lights

1 Like

Not saying XYZ should have gone to Germany, but I’m all fairness we do have a Taiwanese F-16 with the chinesee J-11, which is just an F-16 and an Su-27 in the same tech tree, which is the same scenario. Which is a bit ridiculous. China should have stopped getting Taiwanese vehicles after the F-5, but because they didn’t ,it isn’t 100% unprecedented for this to happen.

But again I’m not sitting here saying one way or the other about Germany merely presenting facts as seen in game

Welp yea that’s true

no we dont??

Chinese* my apologies I’m exhausted I hate airports

2 Likes

Just a reminder. Britain is getting India and not Canada despite much closer military ties with Canada

The F4F-ICE was a kick in the teeth but remember Germany got the mig29 last year at the same time Britain got the Tornado F3. We had to fight a full uptier for 9 months as did Sweden.

Germany gets loads of love. They have one of the best top tier ground lines up in game and have done for a while. All other nations are barely starting to catch up

You’ve had the puma for a while. Britain is literally getting it’s first IFV over 8.3 this update

2 Likes

no bother, that is a slightly different case though IMO as they are both arguably “China” and were put together back when they were fighting Japan over each other, Germany getting allied nations vehicles makes no sense considering they were made to fight each other, and the idea that the German and Dutch armed forces are united is from like 2 years ago