Decompress Ground and move Pansir to 12.3 (at least)

Pantsir still hasn’t fragged me in any CAS aircraft I didn’t fly like a drone, so no.
CAS should not remain unkillable at the top end.

If you have Pantsir, you’re more than welcome to challenge me in a custom match.
You will fail though, as everyone has previously.

4 Likes

Currently broken. Pantsir can not engage a few targets at once….again broken

1 Like

K/D against ground 1-2 lol

Don’t be offended. Every time I see statements like thia, I go to look at statistics. Only once did I see a player with K/D 7.
I was looking for such players to study their tactics.

3 Likes

This Is why more than moving the pansir up gaijin should give more powerful spaa to the Nations that Need them. This and move down the otomatic in br.

Maybe because Gajin balances after facts and (luckily) not from whining on the forums:

The USSR is one of the most air active countries. It does not play against itself, but constantly plays against e.g. non-flying Germany. Not surprisingly, the pantsir has fewer possible targets than e.g. the Flarak.

And looking for average kd on thunder skill is absurd. The values there are too unrealistic.

4 Likes

New trick for pantsir by the way. It’s very comfortable. You don’t even have to look at the radar now to find a target.

3 Likes

Pansir is a very solid AA and can stand it’s ground against top tier CAS while other top tier AA doesn’t even come close, my issue is the Pansir being so much better while sitting a the same BR as other AA that are obviously worse. Straight up unfair.

Another reason why US ground is losing so bad at top tier is also due to severe lack of capable AA (US doesn’t even have top tier AA). And so there is no counter to Su-25SM3 spam at all. They can just spawn in, dump all their missile and turn back before even getting into range of nato AA, very balanced. Pansir on the other hand, forces you to go on defense right on the moment you spawned.

F-16 SMARAAM GO….best SPAA

3 Likes

What? Battles are winning by tanks. Not by planes, not by helicopters, not by spaas. (best tanks has Sweden btw).
Usa loosing due to hordes of noobs on premium click-baits.

3 Likes

~550 SP (F16/F15) vs 90 SP (Pansir)

3 Likes

Since AIM120 SU25SM3 is barely playable but ok.

4 Likes

Skill issue, the only argument is a single SPAA begin “undertiered” when it’s one of the few capable that can counter the absurd CAS capabilities in ground battles.

2 Likes

Thats how most modern SPAA should look with their TWS on search radar (by the game standards).

Yea and Russia gets the best AA + CAS at top tier. They should stop adding another T80 variant every update and start adding some AA to other nation aswell.

Some nation has to be the better in something: US with CAS, Germany in Blue water ships, USSR with a single vehicle determined by the community as best SPAA in-game (I can’t agree because I simply don’t have it either never had problems against, this is why I mostly disagree with the undertiered argument),

With the “best” CAS is for USSR as you mention, you should consider that only in 9.3 USSR CAS starts to be good compared to other nations which features vehicles with assistance in early BRs. Su-25SM3 is more a consolation prize.

And not everyone have it, I barely sees someone in match using it.

1 Like

I agree for Pantsir to be 12.3, best SPAA in the game, missile can reach upto 20km, i don’t see why it cannot get moved up.

Also anybody that says otherwise is a Russian main, they do a great job at making their favorite nation look weak just like when the SU25SM3 used to be OP, the same people said its not, what a joke.

Before the addition of AIM-120 you said that the SU25SM3 is not broken, a few days later i look into your profile and you’re a Russian main how am i not surprised.

The level of hipocrisy is outstanding.

3 Likes

This will not be an issue when the construction mechanic is implemented.

SPAA can place their own ammunition box, thus their ammo capacity is effectively doubled.

2 Likes

Being a main of this or that nation doesnt automatically mean someone is delusional about the performance of a certain vehicle. Pantsir is scary as it should be. Not RU fault that no other nation has capable AA. Same point could be made about US CAS and RU CAS. RU CAS compared to the US is quite meh yet none is crying about that. On the other hand RU has something going for it, we immediately have to kill if with fire. Just learn how to deal with it, it is tough I had the same problem myself with all of the nations I play. Some nations suit one better than others, fact.