"Dance of Dragons" Update Teaser

It’s a gripen C, they just used it to show off the J-10s maneuverability

Which is a shame, really should have given us the E.

(This is half joking)

The guess is that maybe a bit of an amalgem DA Typhoon. Basically bits and pieces from different variants to create a nerfed Typhoon for all 3 nations. Would also increase the amount they could add.

But we’ll have to wait and see. If it is the Typhoon F2 we get (Tranche 1 block 2 (i think) ) then it will have:

Or at least whatever is appropriate for the game

2 Likes

Your trailer making skills keep increasing that’s for sure.

So we’ve got as far as big additions to TTs is the French Coastal and the Swiss Air sub TT to germany.

4 Likes

So how they’re going to implement all eurodeltas even with the supposed real ones they add.

I hope you’re mistaken, because it should only be the Su-24M2 that carries GPS bombs. Maybe it’s a KAB-500L or Kr? I’m not very good at visually identifying them. But jumping to the most modern Su-24 model, especially when it wasn’t shown off with R-73s (pretty big deal, you’d think it’d be included even briefly) would be a bad idea IMO.

Nothing for Britain in the trailer? :(

1 Like

Doesn’t look like KR or L. S-E is the nearest I can figure it.

swiss had their own domestic industry ranging from ww2 to modern day inlcuding a domestic tank and plane line, they would get copy paste like israel or france does but saying one shouldnt exist while the others can…

Given the propensity for SAM players to sit in spawn… very useful as they can be lobbed much easier than laser munitions and remain entirely behind terrain.

You realise France didn’t want the copy paste and only wanted our own stuff? Or that most people didn’t want Israel because of the amount of copy paste?

F-111C maybe

Boxer

This is true. Just hope they add functional CCRP automatic release for them, so you can properly loft them at targets. But im really hoping for a mutli-lock ability and to drop a load at different targets (fun for dealing with battlefields in sim)

1 Like

At least for German aircraft the MAW system was added on the Block 2B upgrade, with the 2s only having countermeasures including BOLs and RWR. But I know Britain was in a much better position financially at the time so they were faster in the integration of systems on the early phoons. Then again, we don’t have ECM yet anyways.

Look at the A10’s hud in the trailer. It seems to be possible.

Yeah, thats a good possibility. In any case. I can see the first Typhoon we get in game to have some handicaps. even if thats just Aim-120Bs vs other nations get Cs and C equivalents

Yeah, we’ll have to wait and see. Though like we saw with Napalm. Not guarantee Britain will get them and it will be a US and USSR only mechanic for a while

Sad lancaster noises.

Involved with some of the more devastating incendiary raids, but no fire.