"Dance of Dragons" Update Teaser

Introducing the next major update teaser for War Thunder - "Dance of Dragons"

We invite youtubers and streamers to cooperate and offer support depending on the quantity and popularity of your content. More information.

42 Likes

Su-24! Let’s gooooo!!!
Also really hope that’s not an F-111D without AIM-7G…
And no APP-50As on the Su-24? It’s gonna be stuck with only 24 countermeasures at such high tier? Especially for the 24M! Hope we ain’t skipping the Fencer-C entirely…
Nor skipping the F-111C (early) or F-111E to jump straight to the AUP and F! Come on Gaijin!

APP-50A

The Su-24 has 2 APP-50 countermeasure launchers of 12 LCCM each. Pretty useless. But they also can mount a pair of APP-50As, composed of 4 APP-50s each, for a grand total of 120 countermeasures. Without this, the Su-24M is pretty much dead at its BR where all-aspect missiles are the norm and it’ll even encounter IRCCM.

Finally, 2 top tier aircraft for China but nothing so far for any other country is interesting. Especially when its such an insane aircraft, with such performance and armament. Hopefully isn’t also going to suddenly come with PL-9C or anything, even though that’s historical.

12 Likes

We got CTWV in War Thunder before GTA 6

15 Likes

J-10 is real, finally

8 Likes

Anthing german (except the Swiss)?

1 Like

Was that a new j39 or was it the one we have in game already

Wait… 0:05, is that a Rafale???

Edit:
J-10, the tail looked like two engines at first glance and i was to fast with my trigger finger.

1 Like

J-10, Chinese

YES FINNALY I LOVE CHINA GLORY TO CHINA J10 #1 I LOVE CHINA

and it has double racks too

11 Likes

0 additions for multiple.nations if that teaser is anything to go by

7 Likes

swiss becoming nothing more than reskin copy paste for germany is so god damn sad

5 Likes

Yeah, i was to fast on the trigger, the tail end looked like two engines initially.

No Swiss Tiger F-5E in teaser. Only the lame P-16 prototype

Seeing a lack of Osa or any new SPAA for the Italian tree, even if Draco or Grifo would be much better additions.

Vehicles (that I can recognize or were helpfully corrected by others):

• J-10
  • JF-17
  • Su-24M (maybe M2)
  • F-111F/C (?)
  • A-10C
  • ZSU-23-4M2
  • CV9035 for Benelux (Dutch)
  • More French coastal and a French BB?
  • P-16 (Swiss fighter)
  • Gazelle (Taiwanese SPAA, going off the General Japanese & Thai Discussion HQ)
  • CTWV (RCV) (Japanese Boxer-looking thing)
15 Likes

P-16 is unique, no copy&paste

10 Likes

doesnt matter what it is, the fact that it gets thrown into germany is sad, just wasted potential, next theyll put yugoslavia and the rest of the balkans into the soviet tree

3 Likes

Nothing, what i able to see

very interesting neither the rafale nor typhoon, but instead two top Chinese aircraft. I would have thought at least one of the two would have been seen alongside the J-10, but I guess Gaijin wants us to wait until December for all the eurocanards

1 Like

The legendary J10 VIRGOROUS DRAGON HAS ENTERED THE SCENE GET READY MAIN USA

9 Likes

How would Switzerland be added otherwise? It can’t stand alone in its own tt. And it’s being put in Germany because Germany’s air tree it lacking.

3 Likes