"Dance of Dragons" Update Teaser

Which means nothing, especially when most HUDs are not even close to being correct to IRL, the current A-10s included.

so what you’re saying is, if a vehicle uses something IRL, then it’s not going to be what it is in game?

JDAM time?

Im saying particularly with HUD elements that a bold assumption to make, give the devs track record. But go ahead and put words in my mouth

I wonder if the A-10C will have dwarf pilot problem like other A-10

1 Like

I am in the cockpit quite a bit, the CCRP or target point is just a box, not Xs, and they’ve been putting out tons of realistic huds…

Yea like the other guy said, the X’s on the a10’s hmd may be gps coordinates. Dev stream should happen today… im getting more excited for this release lol

If they do end up being that then I will admit to being wrong

Russian stream is set, but English one doesn’t have schedule up yet

There are x’s for base bombing auto drop in sim or just a cross depending on the plane. ether way it looks like we will get gps bombs and thats going to be a lot of fun.

LOL
P-16 is a premium

Always one hour after the russian stream starts, unless oxy and Mike both aren’t free, but that hasn’t happend as far as we know. Let’s see.

1 Like

Hey modder, can I manually update nvngx_dlss.dll in game files? I want a new DLSS 3.5 or DLSS 3.7 to appear in the game.

KLJ7A is quite good but what radar do the late J11Bs have cause that should also be AESA especially like BGH and stuff.

Anything WW2?

Where’s my Panzer II L?
Where’s my Humber Armored Car?
Where Prist, Bishop, Wespe and Grille?

We only get top tier stuff because thats more “valuable” and the more advanced vehicle get added, the less valuable low tier becomes.

It’s F2P but whats the point when some players never get what they want?

I would rather spent 10k GE on some low tier vehicles than buy a single top tier premium.

1 Like

Switch russian stream before english ?

well yea the time difference is late for RU and early for US. Its the end of the day for them and the begging of the day for the US and late mid day for UK and if your up and dont speak Russian, you can still oogle the new stuff :) then listen to the English version after

cries in AU

LOL sorry m8

thanks haha, we kinda get the short end of the stick, really wishing we could get an AU server at some point lol