"Dance of Dragons" Update Teaser

That is a semi-colon, sir.
Sweden wasn’t a NATO country until this year, and I guarantee that PDF is older.
F-14 has also been out of service for years.

Music from a Russian propaganda movie about the war in Syria based on real events when the Russian Su-24 was shot down? Oh gaijin, you don’t change.

1 Like

@쉐로우킨
You have no evidence the song was created by a film production company.

say what you will but its literally from the manufacturer of BOL stuff

i think hes talking about the music used in update trailer?

1 Like

Why? Okay, I opened the profile. I even forgot about it.
Compare

The AN/AAQ-25(which is a Navy modified LANTIRN pod), though GPS/INS aided PGMs(JDAM/?JSOW?/E-GBU) integration was a separate ECP ( #327 & 329 respectively) carried out at the in parallel, and was evaluated, and eventually permitted to allow for the TGP to generate sets of targeting quality coordinates for Organic Rapid, Follow-on Strike capability.

That’s not the song name nor the artist.

I didn’t say I knew the title and artist, I said this music was from a movie.

Then it doesn’t matter. The music could be easily attained which is what low-budget movies do across the world.
Open availability, the copyright holder is a yes-man, etc.

@02ded @An_Pigeon f-111f and f-111c are both coming so you can calm down

The movie was earlier, in 2021. The Su-24 patch and the movie about the Su-24 shot down in Syria have the same music. You think it’s a coincidence?
I’m not accusing them of stealing music, I’m saying it’s a weird coincidence that smells bad.

how do u know? ive heard it before but id like to know where this comes from

Find the artist and the song name, then you can look to see what other works that song has been used in.
If you’re going to make an extraordinary claim like this, you need to do the hours of work to find the evidence.

Cause Gaijin had to contact the copyright holder to use it.

saw it on the rumour round up
https://forum.warthunder.com/t/next-major-update-rumor-round-up-discussion-part-3

We’re talking about different things, you don’t get it. Uh, okay.

"In How many movie trailers would you like to feature?

Audiomachine: YES!" - sauraV_Verma, top comment.
It’s just a popular song, that’s all.

Once again, you didn’t understand what I was saying. Okay, forget it.

Oh yeah probably, I’m talking about the current in-game F-15C compared to a Typhoon FGR.4 however - the F-15C we’ve got in-game doesn’t have a AESA radar (which apparently is unhistorical or whatever as well).

its not 100% unhistorical, ingame is a bit of mash up, with late 2000’s JHMCS and the early 90’s radar where it could have gotten the AN/APG-63v2 AESA radar which was from late 90’s/early 2000’s