"Dance of Dragons" Update Teaser

The F-15C with AESA radar is a later MSIP II version.
On top of that, there are F-15Es to fill the later F-15 BRs as well.
Just as there are at least 3 Typhoon variants per major operating country [Italy, Britain, Germany] two of which using conventional PD radars per country.
So there are plenty of later Typhoons to use IRIS-T/ASRAAM with, and the really late AESA ones to use Meteors against F-35s.

I think we are getting ahead of ouselves plus Typhoon with AESA vs F35 isn’t exactly fair, I would say all the PESA comes in at once and a few AESA slips in and then more AESA comes in slowly, first make sure 1 AESA per nation regardless.

No clue what should be so great about it. BR will sit somewhere between Ta152 and a Mig19p, but certainly lower than the PS Hunter. Nothing which the P-16 had to offer is not available right now in GER tech tree.

Other than been a collection value, there is nothing I can think of would add any battle benefit.

IMHO Mirage IIIS would certainly add more value sitting around BR10.3, where Germany has the Migs.
The Swiss F-5E, if GJ does get nose, cockpit and avionics right, and add the AIM-9P-5 with the upgraded IR sensor, then we have a good aircraft at BR11.3. But I would be very surprised if it is anything else but a copy&paste. The PS Hunter did not get its real cockpit either. Very low hope here to get the F-5 right.

I’m also implying the F-35 only has access to its other historical weapon: AIM-120Cs, for balance.
Stealth + AIM-120C vs non-stealth + Meteor seems like the only real way to balance the two while allowing Meteor missiles into the game.
Otherwise you just forbid Meteors from ever coming to the game, even on stealth aircraft.

Also PESA isn’t anywhere close to a notable jump over standard PD radars.
Whereas AESA is a major jump over both.

I don’t think there need to be any arguments cause hell we are a long way off, although I do think WT is at a stage when vehicles are pretty much classified and we are treading lightly.

The J-10 has been in operation for 26 years and was designed to combat aircraft from the “rebel” province of Taiwan with their F-16s and Mirage-2000s. It is equivalent to these two. The Thyphon is on another level, a 4+.

F-15C MSIP II is also at Typhoon’s level, but people forget this.
The fact that F-15C MSIP II is the same BR as all other 13.7s is just sad.

I’m very excited about the Su-24, I’ve been waiting for this aircraft for years.
But the question that won’t go away is, will they give attackers a chance?
Right now, if you want to play with attackers you’re a sitting duck.
Will they add PVE modes? Will they stop using air-to-ground weapons as parameters for aerial battles?
Will they give different spawn points or in-flight spawn points?

1 Like

Su-17M2 and A-7D are the reason why air spawns were removed for strike aircraft to begin with.
You’ll notice one of those aircraft aren’t supersonic.
Su-24 is, so are a theoretical Tu-160 and B-1 bombers, so they will be fine despite spawning with everyone else.
They will not ever return to air spawn or forward spawn; matches are already too fast for Gaijin’s liking [and ours for that matter] and they’re not going to give us players a reason to make them 1 minute shorter… or 4 minutes shorter when they had air spawns.

We do know that F16C is way better than F16A . so why wouldn’t there be a better version of the J-10 compared to the Typhoon? Typhoon is also a fighter jet with multiple improved models . I think its wrong if you only use the early models or A models of J10 to match the entire Typhoon series . Especially the J10C currently equipped by CPLA and the J10CE equipped by PAF, both have a strength of 4+. If J10CE cannot reach 4+, Pakistanis will not choose it to confront India’s Rafale,unless they want to lose their air superiority

someone identified them in R&R, can’t find the post back though

from memory, there were :

• VTB-8 (fast but bad weapons)
  • VTB-11
  • MTB 96
  • Vedette type 40K
  • VLT-1 (TT variant of VLT-2)
  • VLT-2 (already present)

No frigates or missile boats, mainly torpedo boats with 13.2, 20, 37 or 40mm. As for the torpedoes, i don’t know how they will perform yet

PGM lack IOG as of now.

when will the dev servers open?

most likely in ~11 hours, after the dev stream

Bombcat 3 variants (F-14A, F-14B & F-14D) mounted AN/AAQ-25 ?

not AN/AAQ-14 & Sharpshooter from F-15E, F-15I and F-16CG Block 40/42 ?

JSOW for AMX A-11, F/A-18A+ & F/A-18C/D, F/A-18C+, F/A-18E/F Super Hornet, F-16AM Block 15 MLU, F-16C/D Block 50/52 and F-16C/D Block 70/72

But F-14 never mounted JSOW

This chart shows radar zones, but it seems outdated.

Has China proposed anything other than JF17 or J10, like a J20 or the upcoming J31 ?

If not, Pakistan probably was limited in choice either way

It is missing a plethora of radar modes, even with just the APG-63V1

I would like to create a bug report for your new update XD. IF you presenting A10C from 81st FS with characteristic yellow tips. You should know that this squadron received the A10C only after receiving the Precision Engagement upgrade, in which a module such as “Pave Penny” was removed, additionally these planes were equipped with Lightening Targeting Pod gen 4 or Sniper X (F-35). Which is an extremely advanced targeting system for this game.
But probably, as usual, only 10% of the capabilities of this machine will be available, but maybe you will at least remove “Pave Penny” which doesn’t work in any version of this plane in your game anyway.
A10C

And here you have movie from 81st you can look on details : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNUhA_qffqM&pp=ygUbODFzdCBmaWdodGVyIHNxdWFkcm9uIGEtMTBj

1 Like

But the question is, India doesn’t have 5+ fighters either. So they only need 4+ fighters to fight. Also, the Indo-Pak region is supposed to be one of the most conflict zones in the world and I’m not sure it’s a good idea to sell the most advanced 5+ fighters to either side. and J20 is not for sale just like F22 , As for the J31 ,maybe one day there will be foreign trade but not now . at last, we are not forcing Pakistanis to buy Chinese fighters, Pakistan is free, as you can see, they can choose whatever they want like J10, F16, even Typhoon or Rafale , and they do equipped a lot of NATO fighters .btw JF17 is a joint development fighter, the ways of cooperation is similar to F35, so JF17 is actually at the request of the Pakistanis themselves