"Dance of Dragons" Update Teaser

US is receiving the T1E1 (90mm), a new heavy tank for rank III.

honestly top tier would be unplayable if we see missiles like that.

You do get that pending the specific configuration of the F-111C that gets added, it leaves ordnance like the ALE-40 / -47, AIM-132, AGM-142, JDAM, AGM-84, a Modern RWR and more that the F-111F doesn’t have a direct counterpart for right?

The best the F-111F has is the GBU-15 / AGM-130 & AGM-65D / -65G

i never said australia didnt use themt though. i only stated that the F111C was designed and built in America upon the Australian governments request. And it is based off the regular F111 which is undoubtedly an American jet. which is why i called it a modified american jet.

Also, it IS an australian abrams because it has the DU alternative armor specifically for export.

And the Esky installed post-delivery.

Would have been interesting to have a delta canard update, but Typhoon and Rafale are a fair bit better than the J10

Later J-10 variants are on par with both the Rafale and Typhoon, early variants like the J-10A aren’t however but you shouldn’t underestimate Chinese engineering (the PL-10 would be just nasty).

Same would apply to all nations however like Russia with their SU-35S or Pakistan with their later JF-17

1 Like

JDAMs which are only useful against bases, not airfields nor moving targets.
ALE-40 flare buckets?
F-111F has 240 countermeasures available to it.
RWR will be similar.
F-111C never used AIM-132.
And for the purposes of WT, AGM-142s would be worse than AGM-65Gs. Though naval could see something interesting done with AGM-142s.
Oh, and AGM-84s are only useful against bases…

scharnhorst cooked

lol. lmao even. imagine gaijin adding standoff weapons of that calibre to the game that no SPAA could hope to counter. it’s extremely unlikely barring the addition of things like S-300s and Patriots.

Apparently a squadron vehicle - spotted the SD-10 on it as well (ARH missile), that thing will be played and spammed like the damn IRIAF F-14A event aircraft.

Well if Scharnhorst is brought to ~11 then it’s already cooked.

with current map sizes in non EC naval a scharnhorst might do well against a modern destroyer

That is is simply not true, heres i the full list of operational ordinance used in RAAF service. “Four Harpoon anti-ship missiles;
combinations of Mk.82 and Mk.84 bombs or
Paveway II laser-guided bombs with AIM-9
Sidewinder air-to-air missiles. Also capable of
delivering GBU-15 electro-optical glide bombs
or AGM-142 stand-off missiles.” source: https://www.airforce.gov.au/sites/default/files/2023-07/F111%20A8-142.pdf

The J-10 we’re receiving is a less advanced variant compared to the Typhoon, the Typhoon would obliterate all aircraft in-game unless heavily nerfed.

1 Like

I see you forgot F-15C MSIP II is in the game, which is Typhoon’s direct equivalent in BVR.
And as you can see, while F-15C is OP, it’s not obliterating everything as you imply.

The Su-24M2 has countermeasures on the topside.

This is a further evolution of the SU-24M by the looks of it, possibly a M2.

unless heavily nerfed

We don’t have the AIM-9X or the AIM-120D on the F-15C MSIP II do we? It’s a artificially nerfed F-15C to fit top tier USA.

The Su-24M2 has countermeasures on the topside

So does the regular SU-24M if I’m correct.

1 Like

Typhoon uses AIM-9M/Li and AIM-120B as well.
F-15C is not artificially nerfed.

The F-15C MSIP II isnt even using the AMRAAM C-4/5s that is also used, the AMRAAM A is the only version comparable in performance so other FOX-3s so i guess they just use it for balance.

3 Likes

Which is irrelevant, it still has a historical loadout and has all its systems outside jamming which isn’t in-game at all yet.