"Dance of Dragons" Update Teaser

No, they are not parallels.
Australia is claimed by Britain.
Pakistan is not in the game.

F-111C was never serviced, trailed, or otherwise attempted by US armed forces.
You can keep implying Australia never operated them all you want by generating strawman fallacies, but that lie won’t get you far.
JF-17 was built for all potential buyers including China’s air force as a private venture, unlike F-111C which was built on commission by the Australian government.

So to claim F-111C is an American aircraft is to claim that the Ajax is an American tank. Technically true is not factually true.

@SolareHQ
There are no Australian vehicles in the United States tech tree. There is a Marine Abrams with an Australian paint job.
By both of your logic the Skink should be in the US tech tree, which tells me to ignore your further arguments.

And yes I know the mk/5/1 is aussie and also in the tree, but why on earth would they not give an upgraded version of the f111 to America to compensate for the su24s addition. They’ve done this year after year adding American and Russian counterparts to CAS in their perspective tech tree(su25 and a10, mig 27 and f105, and now the su24 and f111c). And dont even mention the a10c that is being added in counterpart to the su25sm3.

@SolareHQ
F-111F is superior to the F-111C and a competitor to Su-24 while being faster.
F-111C is inferior to Su-24 and F-111F.

Su-25SM3’s counterpart is already in USA: AV-8B, and it’s superior.

F-111C is not an Su-24 Counterpart. Technically the Su-24 is a Tornado Gr1 counterpart.

F-111C is just a filler. Nothing more

They wont add Tornado Gr4 or Harrier Gr9A because Brimstones too OP.
They cant add Typhoon quite yet
They wont add BAE Hawk for some reason
They cant add Jaguar Gr3A due to ASRAAM.

As we cant get F-111K, are unlikely to get TSR2 and the V-Bombers are also very unlikely, its a reasonable alternative to them

meant f, point stands

USA is likely getting F-111F this update, and Britain will be getting their Australian jet that’s purely filler.
All I am saying is you shouldn’t be worried about Aardvarks for America.

USA operated the best F-111s and they’ll get the best F-111s, so it shouldn’t matter where the Australian F-111 goes.

I hope not, J10 is horrible, no PL12 + 0 CAS I will kill myself if they give us first gen J10s J10 at least although some leaks said both, I guess copy + paste and add different missiles/BR isn’t too difficult.

I know basically nothing about chinese jets. But Im just guessing they arent adding the version that allegedly bested a Tranche 3 Typhoon this update. If they do. I call BS on why Typhoon has been so heavily delayed :P

They are not adding that version, that sounds like a version that isn’t even listed on the wiki currently.

Not the J10C the J10A, J10 is more like a prototype that was not mass produced and was earlier than the main block of ARH PL12s so probably only had PL11 + PL8 which makes it a 12.3 max.

1 Like

Still not a bad addition as a bit of a filler

Yeah I hope they give us both so we can have a techtree shuffle and separate J7s with J8s and J11s so that I don’t have to grind through J11s for J10 :D.

1 Like

Haha. nope, must grind through them all :P

(though the Spade bonuses for researching new vehicles is pretty decent)

What 5 rank 8 planes in a line? LOL I need F16 first.

Yep :P

Just have every single rank 8 in one line and then make the J-10A Rank 9 for good measure :P

what I am PRAYING for from the bottom of my heart… is that the 2nd J-10 is also true. So that we can have the lines go (from left to right) like this.

Rank 8
F-16A MLU → Future Taiwan air
J-10 → J-10A → Future PLAAF Multirole Jets
J-8F → J-11 → J-11A → Future PLAAF Air Superiority Jets
JH-7A → Future PLAAF Strike Jets

Edit: the reason why is because there’s at least 2 more J-11s, 2 more J-10s, 2 J-15s, the J-16. Putting all those planes in 1 column, especially with how different they are in play style is just a bad idea.

Edit 2: For those curious, the base J-10 would have a moderately worse FM depending on how early of a prototype they go with. As well as PL-8s and PL-11s instead of PL-12s

Edit 3: PL-11s aka Chinese ASPIDE

2 Likes

I wonder if what we saw in the trailer part with the A-10C was the Raytheon Helmet Mounted Integrated Targeting (HMIT) system integrated into the Thunderbolts back in 2010.

AIM-9Ms or maybe even the AIM-9X ( as a test balancing platform like how the Su-25BM was first aircraft added with R-73s) with some form of HMD mode combined with the A-10’s good low-speed maneuverability will be super nice.

Not a hunter but the Swiss designed P-16, and it is an F-111C, clearly indicated when you look up the tail number that referrers to the specific airframe in service with the RAAF.

Can’t wait for the J-10A, Jeff-17 and Antelope to be modeled egregiously wrong and take years of stupidly accurate bug reports to fix :D :D :D

2 Likes

Aim-9X is highly unlikely. Even on something weak like the A-10. If it does have Aim-9X, be prepared for them to be like 12.7+

Aim-9M is far more likely at 11.7-12.0