"Dance of Dragons" Update Teaser

Alternatively: Make maps longer and actually let things show up on ground 20km+.

Now, was that rewind part a tease of an updated replay system? Or was that just done in post?

ru arms i can think off my head:
KH-22P
KH-25MP
KH-32
KH-31P
KH-58

us:
modified aim7 (agm-45)
modified rim66 (agm-78)
agm88

clearly russia is the one suffering from the lack of arms

No, it’d still either want the Pantsir removed or HARMs added to make sitting out in the open with your radar on constantly to be a bad move.

Then I really hope for ASRAAM on the Harrier Gr7 at 12.3 as its just a defensive weapon :P

I am in favour of another air superiority harrier. One that’s actually not a terrible FM. And keeps the cannons.

Oh look! A whole list of soviet arms that by the devs own admission would be useless ingame, because unlike western ARMs are only relevant against a handful of SAM systems, most of which are not ingame. Yet even just those 2 US ones you mentioned have wideband sensors that are effective against SAMs already ingame. And thats without even the ALARM or HARM or any of their further modifications.

We want the Harrier Gr9A for that

• Mk107 Engine
  • HMS
  • 6x Aim-9M or ASRAAM (Though Harrier Gr7 should be the same)
  • or replace 1 of those AAMs for TERMA to add another 240 CMs onto the existing CM counter

So many examples of panstir being fired on, when tracking with IRST, to prove ARMs will target it? Especially considering it can guide missiles without emitting radio-waves at all?

Really, the ground you plan to stand on? Something with zero empirical evidence?

If it’s Gr, I assume it also comes with Brimstones? Pls?

LMAO, you live in a clownworld

That would be the hope. For it to also have 18x Brimstones and a Gen 3 Tpod.

Then I approve of this everything superiority harrier.

Yep… Would be an awesome addition. Just need the Harrier Gr7/Gr9 to get their own MAWS instead of the Crappy one C&Ped over from the F-111A and Full strength BOL

Feel like we’ll get that harrier with brimstones before harrier MAWS or BOL gets unfucked.

Yeah… Im expecting ASRAAM and Meteor on the Tempest before we get MAWS or BOL properly modeled

1 Like

Tornado will be fixed fully first.

Nah, that’ll be after we get laser equipped aircraft and are dogfighting on the moon

Nah that’s you.

People who turn to insults tend to be compensating for something.

To be frank, in most of your posts it reeks of it.

I mean here you are, asking for the most OP aspect of the game to be even more impervious. CAS doesn’t need the buff.

edit: brotha stop reporting my posts a week or two later.

Ok then, turns off my SPAA radar and re-locates to trash those ARMs oh wait im a USA main i don’t even play russia, phew.