"Dance of Dragons" Update Teaser

It’s not no. But twisting my words is.

What line we thinking the j10 will be in? I could see it coming in between the j11s but that would leave one line with 5 rank 8s (if the leak list is correct in that the j10 and j10a are being added) so I would hope they’d add it to a different line but the other three seem to be bad options (ones a subtree and the others are strike and bombers). Maybe we could see something like 1 in the strike and the other in the fighter tree? Im not too sure.

1 Like

Actually the F-15EX can carry x22 AAMs

I have never gotten an AGM-65 to lock on at those kinds of ranges without instantly self-destructing. If im lucky, they lock at about 12km.

Even PGMs with IOG refuse to lock and fire sometimes beyond 10kms (even using CCRP target points in SB, they sometimes refuse to fire until sub-10kms)

1 Like

su25sm3 is 12.3 with 2 r73

Whats the odds america gets better treatment for the A-10C?

ah so they did ground stuff mainly okay, my mistake for looking for aviation (what my brain defaults too lol)

But I would like the Typhoon either way

just in theory

Su-25BM is 11.3 and Su-25T and Su-39 are 11.7 with 2x R-73s and 2x R-60M

Assuming A-10C is 2x Aim-9M then 11.7.

got it, I would like the Typhoon tho it’s a masterpiece!

id put them either where the bomber line is as a “New line” or a straight up new one altogether

the su 25sm3 has some ammazing missiles r73 kh38 and so on the a10c its just like the a10a but with a bit better missiles and a targeting pod thats why

Sorry should have mentioned ARB

The place you actually have to grind out mods if you dont paypig :(

Theres no reason for an su25 to be at 12.3 in ARB besides extracting GE from players saying “fuck this I just want to play it in GRB and buying mods”

Feeling the same might happen to the a-10c, and the justification will be used that they wont want drastically different ARB/GRB but thats kinda BS after the changes to allow different BRs etc.

Nope, you cant shoot down a competent ka52 pilot

its so funny that everyone talk about the typhoon bcs they added the J-10 but no one talk about the fact that we still don’t have the lavi even tho the J-10 is highly inspired by it (by inspired i mean they purchase the document about the lavi after the developement was abandoned)

1 Like

you cant shoot down any competent heli pilot

Not in a ka52

lavi its just a prototype plus its not needed

Ahhh, so you meant Mav’n Dip and Low Earth Orbit.

1 Like

19km its NOT low earth orbit