"Dance of Dragons" Update Teaser

mate if its that low, its missile wont reach the battle field… stop exaggerating to make a narative up

I mean the eurofigher its needed in the end even if it will be a bit better then other fighters from other countrys because germany its really sufering rn

Oh and the MAWS so you don’t even really have to think about it whilst flying low. Only really have to pop up at the extended ranges to drop a 38 and then dive back down.

600?? my gripen rn with 2 amraams and 2 9Ms and a metric ton of CMs is 540 thats before scouting

It can climb fairly quickly to fire and dive down to multipath before your amraam from second end of the map is even halfway there

1 Like

So? 8x more expensive than a Pantsir

2 Likes

So they got it wrong by 60 and you’re acting like it’s some big difference?

Россия grind time for the Sukoi

Yooo Typhoon from Temu and Bluetoothed MiG-21 would be awesome.

Now, I wonder J10 can carry R73 or not.

Yeah, it looks a little underwhelming. Based on what was shown off.

1 Like

Just AIM-120C-5 justification to me ngl

Lets not forget ka52 which is actually immune to spaa and almost untouchable by cap

Im courios does the humvee that has amraam and aim9x fires the missile by itself or does it need another radar or sum

Or the havoc.

I think there is enough mitigation that it wont be much higher than 14.0.

As I said. I suspect it will have worse AMRAAM than its competition.

It uses BOL, so providing nothing changes. Its already got one major nerf (BOL is underperforming a LOT)

wont have any A2G (so in GRB wont be usable as CAS)

Will likely be missing most of its ECM as those arent modeled in game and probably also MAWS.

I think its going to be good, dont get me wrong. But not that far of anyone else

1 Like

and you’ll get blasted by its auto canon if you try to get close enough to shoot it down

1 Like

And? No one’s saying it’s not the most capable, but is it hard to defeat? No.

Really need to unfuck bol. Maybe then harriers and tornadoes could evade threats.

Yeah… Though what I want more than anything is stuff added in the past 2 years to be finished. So no additions gives me a bit of hope that we got bug fixes instead. (at least for the UK)

1 Like

If it’s harder than every other SPAA at top tier you’d imagine calling it hard to kill isn’t a big claim