"Dance of Dragons" Update Teaser

F-15E is identical to F-16C for CAS, and identical to F-15C for BVR.
Su-34 can and should come at any time now.

Just like NATO CAS for the last 2 years… I know cause I’ve been playing such CAS for the last two years.
Soviets don’t have the best CAS, they have at best on-par CAS to NATO.
And they don’t have the best SPAA either as no tech tree does.

Looking forward to Su-24, Aardvarks, J-10, JF-17, KV-1A, T1E1 90mm, ZSU-23-4M2, and A-10C so far.
Can’t wait to play these and more tomorrow.

2 Likes

Thanks but I’ll stick with my F 16C

How does nato cas outrange pantsir for example? How will you drop a bomb outside 18km range?

use a mav…

ever tried flying above the pantsir

1 Like

i find flying low fast with unguided ordenance works better somehow.

You will just die on the way there? You cant instantly get above it

its pretty easy to deal with pantsirs…

Only if they cant aim the missile

IDK where you got this but thinking the adats outranges the ito and flarakrad is silly

Lmao what

i mean if you dont fly in a straight line and pay attention usually they wont hit you.

Side climb or climb while returning to your airfield, should be good enough to outrange it, it can be a pain in the ass though

it’s referring to the J-10 and JF-17 (“vigorous dragon” and “fierce dragon”)

you cant really keep track of 360 angles, you never know where the cas pops out of

its why its effective

1 Like

You cant climb high enough to outrange pantsir

You can kill tanks with a toptier fighter. It’s just a really awful idea.

So I kind of get them having higher spawn points, but they should be notably less than an armed heli. It’d make 38s at least manageable. Issue is, frogfoot really can’t defend itself well, and pantsirs have the reaction time of an inebriated ferret when allied aircraft need help.

200-300 with missiles would be fine I feel though. It’d make frogfoot a bit more engaging.

use a maverick ? whats so hard to understand about that

you can hide in its blindspot…?